• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.

Years
    I am liking memes, I use them sometimes and I like when someone are uses it.

Trolling is a art.

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.

Rapidash

Firefly Class.
    Years
    Nice boat.

Wait, what?!

I love memes! I'm a nerd, so I love finding out where they came from. Rarely use them IRL though, unless I'm sure the person I'm talking to knows what they mean

Years
    I love memes, reading loooong articles about them on Know Your Meme or TV Tropes (this will usually lead to a wiki walk) are among my favorite things to do. But, of course none of my IRL friends knows ANYTHING about memes (well, a few know about Mudkip, but that was funny years ago), so I'll just get confused looks for using them :\. Feels bad, man.

Also, Zombie Jumpluff will become a meme one day. Maybe.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    The overused /b/ memes like pedobear and mudkipz are meh.

I like the lesser knowns memes found on /mu/ and /a/. Aswell as the "FFFUUU" comics and angry dad. Also, reaction images are amazing. In general memes are some of the funniest things I can find.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I think my favourite meme is the one that derived from the Insane Clown Posse song Miracles. ******* magnets, how do they work? also Staredad and of course Gary mother******* Oak and his girth.

Heres a Gary Oak one.

Spoiler:

Back