• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

alliludgersydian

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I wasn't gonna do one at first cause I didn't understand this beta forum, but now I get the gist, haha. So anyway, I'm Sydian, Alli, Jak, Ludger, whatever you wanna call me, I'm okay with it. I'm 23 and my choice of drink is sangria mixed with Grapico. I've been on PC since February 2008, a mod since September 2009, and an smod since March 2014. My main interest is Pokemon and I've been hooked ever since I got into it...well, forced myself into it haha. I like other things though! I like most Nintendo stuff, like Zelda, Kirby, and Mario, and then I like other things like Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Tales, Jak and Daxter, etc. I play lots of games. :) Currently obsessed with Tales of Xillia! And I collect many random things as well!

I'm gonna stop there cause you'll run out of things to ask if I keep going. n__n I'll answer anything really, except I don't like to give out my real name on PC. That's all I can think of that I don't feel comfortable with answering, so yeah! I'll try to make an effort to post in the threads of those who post in mine, as long as they have one. :)

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    What are you doing for your 21st birthday? Have any plans?

What is your favorite moment(s) in How to Train Your Dragon? I love it too.

What do you think about the newer Two and a Half Men episodes? Do you prefer the old (w/ Charlie Harper) or the new, or do you like them about the same?

hope this is alright amount to start off with, cool interests!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    TwilightBlade
    What are you doing for your 21st birthday? Have any plans?
    Actually, my birthday is normally in the middle of band camp, however they changed the day school starts to two days after my birthday, which we normally don't have camp those days. So my mom and grandmother are hoping to take me to Tunica, MS for that little weekend before school. n__n

What is your favorite moment(s) in How to Train Your Dragon? I love it too.
    Oh my goodness. I love when Toothless is acting like a dog when Hiccup is trying to learn about him and I love when Hiccup takes Astrid on a flight with Toothless and it's just so cute. And the visuals...so pretty. I bet it was amazing in theaters.

What do you think about the newer Two and a Half Men episodes? Do you prefer the old (w/ Charlie Harper) or the new, or do you like them about the same?
    I really prefer the old. The newer ones aren't bad though and I'm not opposed to watching them. Though the new ones with Walden will prompt people to think, "oh that's a cool name" and people will be naming their kids that now. Why is that a big deal? I was gonna name one of my future kids Walden cause that's my paw paw's name and it's very uncommon. But anyway! Older Two and a Half Men is better. They made Alan way more...greedy in the newer ones. :(

[supporter]Miss Doronjo[/supporter]
    What would you say is your breakfast of champions?
    (what do you like having for breakfast on most occasions?)

Three eggs over easy with Sunny D!!

Drakow
    If I told you I was holding a house party in the summer and invited you, would you attend?
    Probably not. I'm not a big party person. :( I get really awkward in big crowds...ask anyone I work with, haha.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    [supporter]vaporeon7[/supporter]
    What picture are you the most proud of drawing?
    That's tough. I don't draw as much as I used to, so idk. I've drawn a few things recently for friends. Uhh. Out of recent years though, I would say I'm most proud of the drawing I won Christmas in Unova with. I honestly didn't think I'd win and I don't really win things that often, so it was a pleasant surprise. Out of older drawings that I remember, definitely when I made it a quest to draw all 151 Pokemon. I finished and there were 100 new ones...and I said NOPE!!

Sirfetch’d

If you could live anywhere else where would it be?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    [supporter]Team Fail[/supporter]
    Anyways, what kind of collections do you have going? Have you managed to finish any of them?
    I collect rocks, coins, Pokemon plushies, Nintendo consoles, and Pokemon cards. None of them are really complete, and the only ones that can really be completed are the consoles and cards haha. I'm missing an SNES (but my grandmother has one if that counts?), Wii U, Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Micro, and DSi. As for cards, the only set I'm actively collecting is Plasma Storm, but I like to collect cards that I like generally...and Petilil. I don't trade those. lol

[supporter]jellicentfan1[/supporter]
    If you could live anywhere else where would it be?
    I really don't want to move, but if I had to move, it'd be nice to live in...uhh...gee. -tries to think of places I like- Well...damn. Uhhh. OH! England. I've been to London and it was lots of fun and it was actually quite difficult to adjust back to the lifestyle here after being there for only a week, haha.

Drakow
    What sort of age group and what subject(s) are you targeting?
    I'm in elementary and special ed, so the oldest students I'll possibly have are 12, though I don't want them haha. I'd really like 2nd, 3rd, or 4th grade. 5th would be okay as well, but 6th is nasty imo. With elementary though, you teach pretty much every subject, so I don't have a target subject. Though if I were to teach only one subject, I think it'd make a great elective teacher because my interests are so varied, and when I was in elective in 5th grade, each day was different (music, art, creative writing, etc) and that way things wouldn't get dull, but they'd still stay consist and fun!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    [supporter]Pachy[/supporter]
    Describe yourself in 3 words or less.
    what the ****? (accurate tbh!!) But no really...hm. One Hiliarious Petilil. That so works.

What's your favorite color, your favorite food, and your favorite collectable item you own?
    Pink!! Uhhh the other two idk. I love so many foods...some of my favorites (cause I honestly can't pick one) are nachos, prime rib, California roll, homemade strawberry shortcake, and celery. Favorite collectible thing is also really hard...I name all my plushies, so trying to pick a favorite would be...like playing favorites haha. I think my favorite collectible though...would be my first Pokemon card, Jungle Eevee. I owe it a lot, in all honesty. I'm astonished that I even still have it, to tell you the truth. lol

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    As I was asked this in my thread and you Liked Nick's post for asking it, I'm gonna ask you here too!

Why don't you want people knowing your real name online?

Reactions: Her

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Razor Leaf
    Why don't you want people knowing your real name online?
    I'm a bit more okay with it now than I was during my first four years on PC, but I guess it has something to do with how I was raised. I know everyone online isn't a predator, but I never liked the idea of giving out my name online, since I thought "well, you never know" as an after thought. Like I said though, I'm much better about it now. I even display my name on my Twitter, but I still prefer people calling me Syd or something. I don't like my irl all too much, yet strangely, if someone I'm close to online calls me that, it makes me happy and I feel closer to them, as if we're not separated by a screen.

I hope that makes a bit of sense...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I'm sure you've told me before but when and why did you start becoming interested in ASD and similar?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    [supporter]EternallyAnna[/supporter]
    I'm sure you've told me before but when and why did you start becoming interested in ASD and similar?
    Ever since meeting people online with autism (I haven't known any irl to my knowledge) and seeing that it wasn't what I was told it was (before my education classes, mind), it's been interesting to me. I like to know how people work, and there's a fascination to ASD that I really can't explain. I already told you this earlier, but I've always wondered if I had some sort of disorder even before learning the specifics of any. Ever since learning about the spectrum disorders, namely Asperger's which I related to quite a bit, it's furthered my interests. I like to know how people with these disorders think and react, and I'd like to maybe get assessed one day and maybe learn a little more about myself, whatever the outcome may be.

It also falls heavily into my major, and I think it's good that I'm interested in ASD since I'm definitely going to be working with students with them. So it's better to be a step ahead, right? :)

Reactions: Her

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Turning 21 the month before me? 1992 heck yes.

For my question, if you got stuck on a deserted island and you could only have three things, what would they be and why?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    [supporter]Jake♫[/supporter]
    For my question, if you got stuck on a deserted island and you could only have three things, what would they be and why?
    I'm really not fond of these questions, haha. Let me think...my MacBook, the charger, and a magical wifi plug tree. You didn't give me limits. ;)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    [supporter]Harlequin[/supporter]
    How do you have over 20,000 posts????????
    Let me put it this way. I had 2k when I was modded in September 2009.

Back