• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

alliludgersydian

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Hi syd :3

Do you prefer to sing or play an instrument?

You just can't wait to grow up - or you wish you were younger still? Pick either!

hi rika :3

I prefer to sing, but I am really shy and won't sing in front of anyone, haha. I think I sing better than I play my instrument and after all, the best instrument you have is your own voice! Unless you're some of those people on American Idol...then no.

I have never really wanted to grow up. I was never interested in drinking, never interested in sex, I didn't even care about driving. I am constantly wanting to go back to being a kid just to relive being smaller and having such a vivid imagination. I feel like the world pounded some of that away and out of my head and I know I can't get it back, but if I could just relive a day in 2nd grade again, I'd be happy. I sometimes get really upset that there are things I can't do anymore because of some of my grandparents being gone too, and I'd give anything to go back in time and sit on the vent in my me maw's house or play Chinese checkers with my paw paw. Things like that. :< Growing up still bugs me.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    This hasn't been posted in since March and there are way more people in here now so hey, let's boomp it!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    So what do you think of Ludger in ToX2? o:

I really like him! Looking at the cover art, I was like "eh!" then when I started, I didn't think I'd end up liking him too much because you choose what he says and I didn't think his personality was going to come through that way, but it still works. I think I would like him more if he did talk on his own, but it's not like it's a huge game-ruiner or anything. His relationship with the other characters is fun to work on as well, especially with Jude. I am normally not into shipping at all, but I ship the hell out of him and Jude. They just mesh well together. I love his relationship with Elle as well. They're so cute.

Spoiler:

Not done with the game yet and I am dreading when I am cause...that'll be it. :(

Back