• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

alliludgersydian

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Alli isn't my real name, actually. It's just a name I really like, use often in games, and if I were to legally change it, I'd change to Allison and go by Alli! You are free to call me that if you like though! :)

Did you know Sydian is an anagram of Days In(n)? or I's Andy? Or in pig latin it would be Ydiansay <-- this actually sounds pretty cool
    Interesting, haha. It's also close to the word sybian, which is a type of vibrator or something. I'll leave the person that told me that anonymous though.

Do you ever remember your dreams?
    I do, actually! I still remember some wild ones I had a few years ago. I remember them very well, probably cause I immediately tell someone when I wake up, and I get used to typing out the story and such so I actually get to remember. Yay for me.

Years
    Haha I noticed that too.

Have you ever stalked someone on facebook?

Do you think cyclists should be allowed to bike on the sidewalk?

Would you run to the next bus stop because you have to cross the road to your bus stop which is at an uncontrolled intersection and traffic currently forbids it, so the bus is going to pass it, but there's a stale green light which is going to turn red just as said bus is about to reach the next stop (giving you an extra 30 ish seconds)?

What's your hair length like?

What do you think of men in uniform?

Would you rather be able to fly or teleport?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Have you ever stalked someone on facebook?
    I have. :( I've mentioned this guy a few times in random threads in CC&P, but there's this really hot guy in marching band with me and omg when he sent me a friend request just omg I was so freaking excited you wouldn't believe haha. So yeah did some Facebook stalking to make sure he wasn't dating that rookie. Not that it'd matter as I'm taken, but hey, I didn't want my eye candy taken! ;) ...Is that bad sdfljasdk i'm terrible

Do you think cyclists should be allowed to bike on the sidewalk?
    This implies that they're not allowed...in which case, they should be. It's dangerous in the road.

Would you run to the next bus stop because you have to cross the road to your bus stop which is at an uncontrolled intersection and traffic currently forbids it, so the bus is going to pass it, but there's a stale green light which is going to turn red just as said bus is about to reach the next stop (giving you an extra 30 ish seconds)?
    But I have a car? lol

What's your hair length like?
    It's a bit past my shoulders!!

What do you think of men in uniform?
    Which uniforms? If you're referring to military men, I think they look nice, but I could never be with a military guy. The closest to that I'll get is being with a cop. While the job is dangerous, they're still protecting people at least. And they wouldn't be in another continent...I couldn't deal with that. In general though, I think it's a noble and selfless thing to do. Both military and police force.

Would you rather be able to fly or teleport?
    Teleport, even though that means my molecules would have to be scrambled. I'd teleport and visit Klippy and Nick and Gavin and Razor Leaf and Necrum and errybody!! Flying...see, I can't even drive without getting lost, let alone fly long distances! Haha.

Years
    Are you aware of the continuum between grape juice and purple drank? Could you describe its significance?

Can/do you twerk? :P

What occurs more often: your feet on the ground or your head in the clouds?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Are you aware of the continuum between grape juice and purple drank? Could you describe its significance?
    What.

Can/do you twerk?
    No.

What occurs more often: your feet on the ground or your head in the clouds?
    Head in the clouds come on I'm Altaria duh.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    What do you think of guys that can twerk?
    I don't really care.

Also, what would your Sith name be?
    Darth Sydius or Darth Sydiosis. It has no ring tbh, haha.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I actually just thought it was a stupid question. It didn't really relate to me at all.

Years
    Darth Sydius or Darth Sydiosis. It has no ring tbh, haha.

OH SNAAAAAAAP. Darth Sidious would probably get all in yo face, js. It has ALL the rings though.

I actually just thought it was a stupid question. It didn't really relate to me at all.

Baby, there are no stupid questions ;) Also I learned a bit about you through your answer, and that's what the thread is for, right? Gotta feel out the relations, if you know what I'm saying :P Hit or miss, but mostly hits, hopefully.

What's your singing voice type?

What would you do if you woke up with ripped arms? What do you think of bodybuilding?

If you had to choose to master one discipline in the Arts, which one would you choose?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Bahhh you're banned now but I'll answer anyway. ;;

What's your singing voice type?
    It's not very strong, but I've got decent range. I could see myself fitting into a folk kind of band, really. Those types of songs are usually my strong points. I could never be a solo artist cause, like I said, my voice isn't really that strong.

What would you do if you woke up with ripped arms? What do you think of bodybuilding?
    Cry. I like toned. I don't like ripped. That applies to myself and guys, haha. If you're gonna body build, that's great and all, but just don't get...lumpy.

If you had to choose to master one discipline in the Arts, which one would you choose?
    I don't know if this is talking about the martial arts or the arts art. lol :( I don't know a thing about martial arts, so I'll just answer as if you mean the arts, then I'd say music. I don't draw anymore, I don't paint anymore, I don't really craft anything as much as I did when I was younger, and I no longer act, but I still play my instrument and I still sing. It's great when the most accessible instrument is right there in your vocal chords.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Nick linked this thread to me on Twitter and I think he wants me to bump it, so since I've noticed some activity in this forum lately, I guess it's a good time to bring it back. Plus there's new supporters. Here we go again.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Bahhh you're banned now but I'll answer anyway. ;;

It's been so long since anyone has posted in here that John was banned and now he's a mod. DAMN.

That being said, let's bump this baby...everyoneelseisdoingitidkletsgo

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Mushrooms! I prefer to get pizza with mushrooms only, though no one really likes that. Pepperoni is fine too. I prefer only one topping though. I don't know why, but more than one topping just seems like too much.

Honorable mention to pineapple for being surprisingly awesome on pizza, as well as bell peppers. But mushrooms triumph all! As you can see, I think about pizza a lot.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Oh nice! We should be Kingdom Hearts buddies as well ^^

Who's your favorite Kingdom Hearts character?

What's your favorite Kingdom Hearts game?

How do you feel about the Kingdom Hearts 3 trailers?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'd make an awful KH buddy. I have only beaten the second game, and then I've played some of KH3D, Re:Chain of Memories, and KH Days. :( And the first one I can't even deal with because UGH CAMERA.

Who's your favorite Kingdom Hearts character?
    I really like Roxas, so it's a shame that he ceases to exist after Sora wakes up. I swear though, it's always blonde guys. My favorite characters end up being blonde guys all the time and I don't even plan this. But anyway, I just really like his character. So naive it's adorable. Zexion and Marluxia are also up there. Definitely my favorite Organization members, but of course, they don't get to stick around very long.

What's your favorite Kingdom Hearts game?
    I have to be boring and say II. I love the Organization members, hard as they might be. You get to be Roxaaaaas for the worst beginning game sequence ever though so it's hard for me to restart KH2. But once you finish that part, you're golden. But yeah, the game is just so fluid and runs well and I don't suck at it, even on proud. But KH2 isn't hard so that's probably anyone.

How do you feel about the Kingdom Hearts 3 trailers?
    AVOIDING BECAUSE NO PS4.

Back