• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

alliludgersydian

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Kittiessssss. I just find them much easier to care for than dogs. And they're super soft and meow a lot and omg cats...I even dramatically asked my boyfriend if he'd have cats with me. He said yes. :) I love dogs too though, don't get me wrong! But over time, I have become a cat person.

Marching band has been fantastic for me. It's something I've always wanted to do and I'm so sad that this coming season will be my last time to march with the amazing group I'm a part of. I've been marching for ten years this coming season. It's crazy to think that, honestly. Okay wow I'm gonna quit being a sap. Anyway, if anyone is ever unsure about whether they want to march or not, I'd tell them to do it. The memories you make are worth all the days of band camp...besides, band camp = awesome bod. It's a great way to get your exercise in! lol

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Hey gurl (;

What would you say is the cutest thing that your boyfriend has done for you?

Could you ever see yourself moving up to become an Admin on PC at any point?

What are your thoughts on the new How To Train Your Dragon movie that's coming out this summer?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    hey boi (;

Oh man, he's done so much for me haha. I think the cutest thing was when we came back from Christmas break. We hadn't seen each other for a month and when I got to his apartment, there was a note on a box of fudge which was for me. Then a How to Train Your Dragon poster in the corner of the kitchen to the next room. Then a Jolteon plushie in the floor near his doorway. I didn't even read the note on his door that said "Will you be my Astrid?" because I opened his door and ran in and jumped on him, haha. But he's done a lot of cute things for me. I guess this one sticks out the most. n__n He also opens my car door for me and likes to spoil me haha.

I don't think so, really. I don't think I'd want to be an admin anyway. Long ago, I wanted to be a green admin, but I'm content with super mod if this is as far as I go, honestly.

I'm super excited, which you might have gathered from my answer about my boyfriend haha. We both love the first movie and plan on seeing the second together when it comes out. <3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    just remembered this forum is a thing and i'm good at talking about myself...it's the only topic i feel 100% comfortable and knowledgable on after all lol

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Least favorite type of cheesecake?

Favorite type of condiment?

Least favorite TV show you watched to completion?

Favorite album you've listened to at least twice?

Best smell in the world?

Worst smell in the world?

When did you last fart?

Any hesitation answering the last question?

Do you know my favorite fruit?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Least favorite type of cheesecake?

Favorite type of condiment?

Least favorite TV show you watched to completion?

Favorite album you've listened to at least twice?

Best smell in the world?

Worst smell in the world?

When did you last fart?

Any hesitation answering the last question?

Do you know my favorite fruit?

Anything with nuts.

Depends on what it's going with! If I'm at Chick Fil A, I'm ging with CFA sauce. But generally, I like Ranch with fries.

I don't watch a lot of tv shows in general, let alone to completion. Besides, if I figure out I don't like a show, why would I watch it all the way? :P

My favorite album is Come Around Sundown by Kings of Leon...but also high in the rankings are Halcyon by Ellie Goulding and De-loused in the Comatorium by The Mars Volta.

Best smell is the food you're about to eat when you've been cooking/waiting a while for it and you're so ready to dive in!!!

Period blood. Sorry. But...

This morning!!

Not really. :) Only hesitation was trying to think of when it was, haha.

I do not, my dear. I don't think you like strawberries though. You don't like the seeds. I think you like bananas thought, because you're a baboon. :)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Did you know I think you're wonderful and amazing?

Also I do like bananas. And apples, orange, watermelon, and some others. Definitely true that I'm not a big fan of strawberries.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Did you know I think you're wonderful and amazing?

Also I do like bananas. And apples, orange, watermelon, and some others. Definitely true that I'm not a big fan of strawberries.

Hadn't the faintest idea! Nope.

See, at least I remembered that. :) That means you can give all yours to me because I love strawberries.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Why don't we talk more than we do? :D

What's your favorite fictional character? (you can choose three if it's too haaard)

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    sydian! random question but i saw the word 'birthday' on the first page so...if you could re-do an age in your life, which would it be? (like 16 or 18 or etc)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Why don't we talk more than we do? :D

What's your favorite fictional character? (you can choose three if it's too haaard)

I don't know! The phone works both ways. Though I admit, I suck at answering it sometimes, haha.

Definitely Jak from Jak and Daxter. I don't wanna go into so much detail because I've ran that reasoning into the ground in various Video Game threads, haha. But he's just a great character and goes through a lot of development. I relate to him a lot...minus the Dark Eco powers.

sydian! random question but i saw the word 'birthday' on the first page so...if you could re-do an age in your life, which would it be? (like 16 or 18 or etc)

Hm. There are various things I want to redo, but not full ages...but I guess I would say I'd redo 19. I made a lot of stupid decisions that year in my life like dating someone I didn't care for for way too long and hurting someone I really cared for as a part of that. That whole year just feels really forgettable. So yeah. I'd redo 19 cause that's where I felt I made the most mistakes.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Do you ever hang out on the battleserver? :3 (i wouldnt know since i dont do it much myself...)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Do you ever hang out on the battleserver? :3 (i wouldnt know since i dont do it much myself...)

Nah. I don't do competitive battling. I used to hang out on #tradecorner a lot though, cause I do enjoy trading and that community. :) I used to get on Shoddy back in the DPPT days. That was the only time I did anything related to competitive battling, haha.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    You can go anywhere in the WORLD with one person, where and who? Cost, time, etc. is not a limiting factor.

If you had to create a Lego theme, what would it be?

Favorite moment in your gaming life ever?

You have to sing a song live on national TV to meet your hero, what song is it? Can't say no.

Least favorite drink?

Favorite song from Animal Crossing (like the hourly song)?

Text me please?

If you could have any career you wanted, what would it be? No limits.

I missed ya and wanted to have something for you to see when you got back. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    You can go anywhere in the WORLD with one person, where and who? Cost, time, etc. is not a limiting factor.

If you had to create a Lego theme, what would it be?

Favorite moment in your gaming life ever?

You have to sing a song live on national TV to meet your hero, what song is it? Can't say no.

Least favorite drink?

Favorite song from Animal Crossing (like the hourly song)?

Text me please?

If you could have any career you wanted, what would it be? No limits.

I missed ya and wanted to have something for you to see when you got back. :)

You're such a loser! You're just trying to get me to say I'd go to Vegas with you. :P Lucky for you, that was my answer.

Oh, I'm not into Legos though. :( However, it's weird that Harry Potter gets Lego sets, but not The Hunger Games. So there's my Lego set!

Probably any time I get a shiny in Pokemon. When I find them in the wild on my own, it's usually after I just told myself I wouldn't so it's always coincidental haha. And other times, I get shiny Pokemon from wonderful and generous people from Trade Corner. :> Those make me just as happy.

Breezeblocks by Alt-J...only because I feel like that's the best singing capability I have. I have a lot of fun with that.

For general drinks, I'd say uhhh...probably Coke. I've never liked it, but when I lived with my grandfather and I wanted something fizzy and ran out of Dr. Pepper, I would grab a Coke. Bleh. I can tolerate them if they're really cold and canned. As for alcoholic beverages, I'm not a fan of anything with gin.

I think it's 11 PM...mostly cause I would play around that time last summer so it's what I heard the most.

i did ho

u 2 sweet!11!!!

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    do you have skype and if yes can I add you???

additionally so this post isn't just me doing that you march tenor sax right? do you play any other instruments?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    do you have skype and if yes can I add you???

additionally so this post isn't just me doing that you march tenor sax right? do you play any other instruments?

silverquilava lil babe

I do! I play it in a jazz ensemble this semester too. And I started on clarinet, but I wouldn't say I can play that anymore because going back to that tiny mouthpiece is just like lol no. But I can play bass clarinet without my lips crying. I also taught myself flute and alto sax when I was younger. I wanted to major in music education back then. Now I'm like lol no.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi syd :3

Do you prefer to sing or play an instrument?

You just can't wait to grow up - or you wish you were younger still? Pick either!

Back