• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Allow me to introduce myself

Black323

Bola de mancos
Years
  • So, hello. I'm Black323, also known (in real life) as Lucio. I'm from Chile, South America., so my main language is Spanish.

I'm a big fan of Pokemon since I was a 4 year old kid. My brother taught me about the TCG and made me a big fan of it.
    I'm interested in the games and the TCG, and I'm into Rom Hacking too.
    I hope to make some friends here.

I don't have anything else to say, so goodbye.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey Lucio, welcome to PC. I know a good but of Spanish but would not call myself fluent, I'm from Guyana where the majority speak English. That's cool you're into Pokemon, that's one of my favorite series as well! I've been playing since I was a kid too, my favorite fame is Pokemon Gold! Anyways, cool avatar if you'd like to chat feel free to hit me up with a visitor message. :)

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello from Tokyo, Japan. It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you have a great time here.

Years
  • I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends if you stick around. We're pretty awesome here. Welcome, Lucio ~ if you need anything you're welcome to message me. -^^-

I'd love to try the TCG but like.. my preference is collecting cards rather than actually playing, aha. ;( The artwork can be lovely and there aren't many people I can find to play with since I'm pretty introverted.

See you around and hope your new year was fantastic!

Killua

Hmm a mate of mine is called Lucio, maybe their fathers are spanish, well have you been to Brazil ever?

Years
    • Ca
    • Seen Jan 4, 2016
    Hello im BloodArmadillo but you can call me Armadillo or Shane.

I started playing pokemon at a young age.
    My First pokemon game was a old copy of pokemon cristal.
    I love you shiny hunt. I speak only english.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I haven't played the TCG in a long while, but it's a great game! The cards are pretty awesome. I've heard that they'll be releasing the older cards soon, maybe! Anywho, welcome. I'm Dragon! <33

I hope we'll be great friends too! Hope we can meet up with each other again soon, and don't be shy on contacting me for anything at all, whether you just wanna chat, or if you need assistance! And still, I hope you'll enjoy yourself and have a happy 2016. ^^

Black323

Bola de mancos
    Years
  • Sorry for replying late, but better late than never.

Hey Lucio, welcome to PC. I know a good but of Spanish but would not call myself fluent, I'm from Guyana where the majority speak English. That's cool you're into Pokemon, that's one of my favorite series as well! I've been playing since I was a kid too, my favorite game is Pokemon Gold! Anyways, cool avatar if you'd like to chat feel free to hit me up with a visitor message. :)
    English speaking people in Guyana? Funny, I thought that in Guyana everyone spoke Spanish. Pokemon Gold is also one of my favorite games too, it was one of the first Pokemon games I ever played.

Kyo Tsukino said:
    Hello from Tokyo, Japan. It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you have a great time here.

Thanks Kyo,pleasure to meet you too. What a nice avatar you have.

Sheep said:
    I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends if you stick around. We're pretty awesome here. Welcome, Lucio ~ if you need anything you're welcome to message me. -^^-
    I'd love to try the TCG but like.. my preference is collecting cards rather than actually playing, aha. ;( The artwork can be lovely and there aren't many people I can find to play with since I'm pretty introverted.
    See you around and hope your new year was fantastic!

Thank you, Happy New Year to you too. Also, you were right, everyone here are pretty awesome (I don't know if I wrote that right).
    I've happened to had the same problem as you. I can be pretty introverted when I don't know anyone (happened to me in school like 4 years ago). Thank God i met people with the same interests.

Archy said:
    Well heelllooo there! Welcome to PC, it's really cool to have you here!
    Ooh, I never had the chance to get into TCG, but looks pretty interesting! We have a section for that, and we also have a section for ROM Hacking, full of new ROM Hacks, and even tools and tutorials to make your own one! I'm sure that you're going to love it, and I'm also sure that you're going to make friends around here. People is always open for a new friend down here.
    Oh, by the way, if you ever need help, I can help! I really wish you luck with everything around here! cheers :

Thanks! The TCG is interesting and exciting, you'll never know what will you pull in a booster pack. About the Rom Hacking, I have a story draft I made with some friends about time traveling, I wish I can finally use that idea.

absol!!! said:
    Hmm a mate of mine is called Lucio, maybe their fathers are spanish, well have you been to Brazil ever?

Nope, i've never been to Brazil in my life, but I will do it someday (maybe within 3 years). And actually, my name is Luciano. My nickname has a long story I won't bother to tell today.

BloodArmadillo said:
    Hello im BloodArmadillo but you can call me Armadillo or Shane.
    I started playing pokemon at a young age.
    My First pokemon game was a old copy of pokemon cristal.
    I love you shiny hunt. I speak only english.

Ehh, I think you meant ''I love Shiny hunting'', not ''I love you Shiny Hunt''. Talking about that, i've never in my whole life caught a Shiny Pokemon. Pokemon Crystal is a great game, I introduced a friend to Pokemon with that game. I also started at a young age, best choice ever.

Dragon said:
    I haven't played the TCG in a long while, but it's a great game! The cards are pretty awesome. I've heard that they'll be releasing the older cards soon, maybe! Anywho, welcome. I'm Dragon! <33
    I hope we'll be great friends too! Hope we can meet up with each other again soon, and don't be shy on contacting me for anything at all, whether you just wanna chat, or if you need assistance! And still, I hope you'll enjoy yourself and have a happy 2016. ^^

I've heard that too, I'm excited for that, I will get them as soon as they come out. I also want to be great friends with you and everyone here.

What could I say, what a warm welcome I had. Thanks everyone

Back