• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alola Forms

Years
    This is a Fan Art:

Alola Forms

I know it's definitely fake but I would still love to see a concept like this for a possible Alolan Dragonair. We also haven't had a naturally Dragon/Fairy Pokemon yet, but what can you do.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I saw that Dragonair artwork on Facebook earlier and I just had to comment on how beautiful it is. I would love something like that, it has such a majestic and fitting appearance for Dragonair.

Years
    Fairy Dratini line is a no-brainier, I think, since it's so cute, and Dragonite is like the gentlest looking big Dragon you can get in Pokemon. I do wish it were real.

Smiffy01

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    Technically speaking for those who don't have know, the first time we saw regional variants without even realising it was the orange islands saga in the anime, there was regional variants there with kanto pokemon

blue

gucci
    Years
    Spoiler:

Saw this fake artwork for an Alolan Buizel and it actually looks really nice. I do hope these forms aren't solely exclusive to Kanto Pokemon, I feel like so many more Pokemon from other Regions would really benefit from an Alolan form.

Years
    Spoiler:

Saw this fake artwork for an Alolan Buizel and it actually looks really nice. I do hope these forms aren't solely exclusive to Kanto Pokemon, I feel like so many more Pokemon from other Regions would really benefit from an Alolan form.

Considering Ash's Buizel's use of moves like Ice Punch and its special Ice Aqua Jet in the anime, this would definitely be a fun idea for an Alola Form. Sadly the picture is fanmade again.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Spoiler:

OMG GIVE ME THAT RIGHT NOW! I love Buizel so much *-* I'd love it to have an Alola Form like that ♥

EDIT:

This is probably fan art, but look how cute this is:
    Spoiler:

I wouldn't mind Delibird having an Alola Form!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2018
    You know how Shellders that clamp onto Slowpokes look entirely different? Be really great if Shelder/Cloyster finally got a standalone version of that as a form.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    They had unown never used in the game showing up in the second Pokemon Movie, mostly based on Cyrillic and Greek letters.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Mawile looks so cuuuuute and Aegislash looks amazing ^---^ Definitely would like some Alola Forms to have that Hawaiian Mask on their designs!

I found this one, it looks cool and I love the typing!
    Spoiler:

blue

gucci
    Years
    It's hard to imagine at this stage that Alola forms won't just be for Kanto Pokemon, but we can still hope. When they announced Mega Evolutions we saw a mixture of different Regional Pokemon upon the initial announcement. The fact that all of the Alola Pokemon have strictly been for Kanto Pokemon would indicate it is just to the original 151. :x

Years
    Let us dream ;-; But has it been confirmed Alola Forms being Kanto Pokémon ony?

As said above, it's not been officially confirmed that Alola Forms are only 1st Gen Pokemon but it appears to be the likely direction we're going in. It will all rest on trailers and/or CoroCoro in September and October before we can come to a conclusion.

Back