• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alola from Australia!

vivokwo

vivokwo
Years
  • Hello! I've been a huge fan of Pokemon since i first found out about Black and White in 2012, and I'm looking to make some friends who also like Pokemon! :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    heyo vivokwo, welcome to PC my friend! you've joined the right place to make friends who also like pokemon! have you played the newer games sun/moon? if you have, what did you think of them? if you have any questions feel free to drop me a message. enjoy pc~!

Years
  • Hey there vivokwo, welcome to PC! Pokemon Black and White are one of my favorite Pokemon games, but have you played Sun/Moon yet? One great place to meet new people would be in our discord, see you around!

vivokwo

vivokwo
    Years
  • Hey guys! thanks for the warm welcome! Just to answer some questions, yes I have played both Sun and Moon! They're great games. Any suggestions on some good forums to go to?

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey, welcome to PC! Always nice to see other Australians here - whereabouts in Australia are you from?

As for your question about good forums to check out - it really depends on what you're into! Since you mentioned you loved Sun & Moon, those sub forums might be a good place to start. Have a look around the different ones and find some that you like :D

if you need anything feel free to shoot me a message (:

Years
  • Other than the Pokémon forums, it'd be cool to see you post in Video Games at some point. Almost all of us are gamers so I'm sure it'll be fun. =p Welcome vivokwo! Hope you have a good time. <3

Years
  • welcome Austrailian user there is alot of fun on here in parts of the forum your country is certainly nice from pics i seen from my aussie friend and youtube

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hi vivokwo, welcome to PC! I'm also from Australia - Sydney to be precise. I actually never finished B/W but I've been meaning to over the holidays. What do you like the most about B/W? Anyway, hopefully I'll see you around! Feel free to leave me a VM if you'd like to chat. :D

Years
  • Like Aslan there, I'm from Sydney as well, born and bred there.

That said, great to hear everyone's happy to see you so far. I do hope you enjoy the forums!

Back