• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alpha vs. Beta Shounen MCs

What type of shounen MC do you prefer?

• Alpha MCs

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Beta MCs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Neither, I'm not a fan of Shounen

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
  • Which type of Shounen main character in anime and manga do you prefer: Alphas or Betas? For a better understanding on what both types are, here's an image that describes each of them (warning: image contains a bit a strong language):

Spoiler:

Alpha MCs describe more muscular and confident protagonists that nobody would want to mess with, whereas Beta MCs describe lanky and not-so-confident protagonists that usually gets harassed by a group of girls that love him for being "nice."

Years
  • Good lord that image is biased as fuck.
    I don't really care either way as long as the character is interesting/fits the series.

Life

[FONT="Poiret One"][color=#aaaaaa]Perception of Re
    Years
  • The image is pretty biased. XDDD
    I prefer the Alpha MC's, I love characters (male and female) that are complete badasses.

Back