• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alternate Accounts

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2018
    I forgot that I had an account named Madsen on here, so I made this one. The misery of typing the username Madsen as your own over and over again ._.
    I didn't think there was a chance for someone to get named Madsen xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    I go by other usernames on other sites, but never alts on the same site... On other sites, it is simply because I have a few normal usernames for different things, just depends on what I feel like when registering... GIR7590, Dopefish7590, and Angelfire7590 are my names, but Dopefish7590 is my main name.

But I know people who use them to avoid association with something they like. D:

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Yes, but I only use them for Other Trivia as I don't see much need in them. But, I do admit I like being an ass and stealing names.

Years
    Mine was so I could have a blog while at the same time, not giving myself an automatic air of superiority with a blue name/supporter bar. Also, 100 KB avatar makes for great gifs.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    I have a couple of other accounts, but there's only two that I actually use, and I pretty much only post on this one.

Years
    The only other account I have is nayana_1120, my original. I don't really use it anymore. Every once in a blue moon I might log onto it, but it's only for a few minutes, to mess around with something, and I never post with it when I'm on. It'd feel weird and wrong.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I only have one alternative account, and I use that to experiment with new color schemes for my main account. Other than that, it has no purpose at all. I should use it more often now. :) It's been a while since I've used it.

Years
    People often make alts to support themselves when everyone is disagreeing with them. Quite stupid, franky.

No, I don't have any.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I used to do have two or three in other forums. I recently realized how pointless it was really.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I don't have any. I'm happy with this one. =/

Frankly, I find it very confusing when alts post in the same thread. @u@

Back