• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: An Amazing Grass Snake turns another year older

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    hi i'm doing this now bc ya'll wanna have maintenance when i wake up in the morning so i can't do it then

anyways monday January 21st is the birthday is someone really cool so i wanted to let ya'll know that so you can wish him a happy birthday too. let's do this.

An Amazing Grass Snake turns another year older

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TSUTARJA!!!!
    ( aka zach )

i really wish that i was able to come and hang out with you on your birthday (curse the fact this is one monday that i have to work)! Maybe next time! But you're amazing and I really really hope that you have an amazing birthday and that you have great things ahead of you within your next year of living!

also if you don't know yet you're an irl friend now i decided that yesterday :)

keep being awesome you amazing green snake you!

also sorry if this is really lame i honestly think this is the first birthday thread i've done in years. if ever lol. forgive me!!!

Years
    hi i'm doing this now bc ya'll wanna have maintenance when i wake up in the morning so i can't do it then

anyways monday January 21st is the birthday is someone really cool so i wanted to let ya'll know that so you can wish him a happy birthday too. let's do this.

An Amazing Grass Snake turns another year older

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TSUTARJA!!!!
    ( aka zach )

i really wish that i was able to come and hang out with you on your birthday (curse the fact this is one monday that i have to work)! Maybe next time! But you're amazing and I really really hope that you have an amazing birthday and that you have great things ahead of you within your next year of living!

also if you don't know yet you're an irl friend now i decided that yesterday :)

keep being awesome you amazing green snake you!

also sorry if this is really lame i honestly think this is the first birthday thread i've done in years. if ever lol. forgive me!!!
    Tara, this thread was completely a surprise and made my day not just yesterday but also today as well <3 Thank you so much for it, and I really do hope to see you again soon, even if it means I have to drive a few miles just for some coffee, I'd be willing to anytime :D

happy bday zach

still mad at you that we havent met though :<

have a great bday!!
    Thanks Angie!! ^_^ We will meet up some day, just let me know when you have a weekend day off and I can drive up to a spot you can meet up at, without you needing to travel far, okay? :P

Happy birthday, Zach!!! I hope it's fantastic :)
    It was great!! Thanks Tyler :D

A very happy birthday you. Here is a miracle seed for a very special Snivy! ^_^
    May all of your wishes come true
    *takes Miracle Seed* thank you!!

Happy birthday, dude! Here's to a good one!
    Thanks, Bay! I really appreciate it :]

Happy birthday Zach! :D
    Thank you my friend!! :D

happy birthday again zach!!! <3 hope it was A+!
    omg it was A+ indeed! Thanks Janna <3

Last edited:
    Back