• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An Exquisite Corpse II

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
  • CRAAAAAAAP.
    I only realised that I never saved my piece of the corpse after it was dug out from the corpse of my old computer! Can this take a little longer while I type it up or should I just let someone else go first and let someone else pick a word?

Last edited:

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • Rightyo!
    I got it out already. I just couldn't remember the last line...Buoysel, can you add it into the start of yours?

I didn't get my part done in time so I forwarded the line you sent me to Aqua059.

I will send you the line you sent me via PM.

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    I'm...I'm...wait, what exactly am I supposed to be posting? Don't shoot me...

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Post your segment, I believe, in the [CORPSE] thread on the main fanfiction page. Right now. NOW. I'm sick and bored. ;;

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    Oh. OH. Well, I didn't finish my segment, so I passed Dark Lakitu's line on to POKEMON_MASTER_0.

Sorry!! Sorrysorrysorry! -ducks-

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Good. That means that at least some people wrote theirs.

Well, the thing is, there's always going to be at least 2 parts. The first person's and the finisher's. xD

Wait, wait...what line DID you get, icomeanon?

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Thanks. =D And you may.

In fact, because we had trouble getting people to keep up with the last one, I'm just going to erase the old players' list between each round. You've got the same amount of time to sign up for a slot, but now that you know what it's like to be on the corpse team, you can decide whether or not you want to be a part of this coming round.

Who's in?

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • I'll return as a veteran. It would probably be better for me not to be the tail this time though, as I'm a tad long-winded.

Back