• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An Exquisite Corpse II

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
  • It's amazing what one can do when one is on a sugar high, anyway, I'm sending my line on to the next one in line.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
  • Wow, did I manage to do that fast or what? At any rate, I've got my line sent on to Dar...I mean, Ninja Caterpie.

This one's going to be good, I can tell...

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Yep. I have a feeling the POV I'm writing from might be different... xP

And half an hour after starting, I'm done. :P
    G'luck An-chan, decoding what I've written. :P

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Hey, Erm what if you don't have Word or something of the sort to type it up first? Also, I am not quite sure-If I Joined- what I would ship off to the next person.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • Hey, Erm what if you don't have Word or something of the sort to type it up first?
    If you don't have Word, you could always use Openoffice, or Word Pad, or Note Pad. Anything that lets you save your work. I suggest using OpenOffice because it has a built in spell checker. It can be found at www.openoffice.org, and it's free.

Also, I am not quite sure-If I Joined- what I would ship off to the next person.
    That can be found in the first post, along with the rules of the game.

You sent the last line of the page that you typed.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    So, you only send in that last line?

One thing about Wordpad/Notepad, how would I know if it was on the second page or not.. since it types only one straight line.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
  • So, you only send in that last line?

One thing about Wordpad/Notepad, how would I know if it was on the second page or not.. since it types only one straight line.
    Try a print-preview, and I believe Wordpad has a ruler which can give you the right horizontal length, if that's a problem as well.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • To the both of you: Sure! But you'll be added to the end of the line because the line is going in full swing right now. So, if you're completely cool with being put at the end, I can add you on (Rabbit first because her request came first).

Shrike Flamestar

The Invisible!
    Years
  • CURSES! YOU FOILED MY PLANS FOR EVIL WORLD DESTROYING EVILNESS!

So Lostt, you have taken over my position as tail of the corpse. I have a proposition for you. Peacefully tell Xanthine to switch our spots and I won't murder you and everyone you know. Deal?

Edit: Or Rabbit. Or whoever it is. Front post doesn't say Lostt when I look at it now.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Edit: Or Rabbit. Or whoever it is. Front post doesn't say Lostt when I look at it now.

Yeah, waiting for Lostt's reply. Some people wouldn't want to be the tail because it involves more writing. XD So, the other option would have been for him to wait until the next round sign-ups are announced, but if POB doesn't send you his line before then, because you were expecting to be the tail for weeks, I can let a switch happen.

Unless Lostt says he's cool with being the tail and decides to take it over being put in the middle. At which point, you two will need to have a deathmatch.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
  • Did anyone else here read TRINITY? Well I did, and judging from TRINITY, I'd say we could expect a final part of the corpse in around July if we have Shrike at the end.

(No offense to Shrike, of course, TRINITY's awesome! I'm still waiting for chapter two!)

Shrike Flamestar

The Invisible!
    Years
  • I don't always take so long to write :O Like take the sidestory TRINITY: Waves for the sci-fi contest over at Serebii, that one only take me maybe...two months. Instead of three.

But seriously, as I said earlier there's no way that would happen here. Probably. The thing is that my normal stories are all highly structured and planned and such whereas here I plan to just go all out crazy, going in without a set plot and seeing just how much mayhem and chaos I can cause before it ends :D

Back