• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An Exquisite Corpse II

POKEMON_MASTER_0

caffeine 1mg/mL, 240 mL po q4h prn fatigue
Years
  • Wait. I don't think I titled it right. Sorry about that. I guess we're supposed to do it here, and I'll edit the topic when we've come up with a title. I think I have to put in my word, so here it is:

Fiery

EDIT: So the title would be "Thine Bony Fiery"?

Last edited:

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • As a general note, yeah, please reread the rules every so often. The game tends to take awhile, so sometimes, one might forget how things work.

POKEMON_MASTER_0

caffeine 1mg/mL, 240 mL po q4h prn fatigue
    Years
  • I feel like an idiot for asking this, but I just edited the title, and within my first post, the title has changed, however, the topic's title has not. Is there any way to change the topic's title, or are we just stuck with the original one?

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
  • Funny. The rules say 12 point Times New Roman, and that's what I used, but the first three corpse sections seem to be using 14 point TNR. Did I read the rules wrong?

Last edited:

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • You should just post without editing any of the options. I.E. cut/paste from whatever word processor you're using and that's it.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Funny. The rules say 12 point Times New Roman, and that's what I used, but the first three corpse sections seem to be using 14 point TNR. Did I read the rules wrong?

For writing the actual work, you're using the default format of most word processors (twelve-point, TNR). That way, we all know you wrote exactly one page. However, for posting, you're using the default of the forums (as in, no tags).

Also!

Because we've just finished round two, sign-ups for round three are open until New Year's Eve. Next round starts on the new year, folks, so scramble to get in!

Also also, because we seem to have trouble with timing, remember the following:

1. Unless you're the tail of the team (i.e., last person in line), you've got a week to send out your part -- no more, no less.

2. If you know you're going to be away for longer than that period and you know your turn is coming up, please make a post here stating the dates you're going to be gone. (Please don't post an away message if your turn has already passed. That just confuses people. x_x)

3. Please don't sign up if you don't have time to participate. Sorry, but it just isn't as fun if there's fewer parts to the story than I have fingers on one hand.

With that in mind, who's up for round two?

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
  • I'm totally in, if you still want to play with me after all that randomity and Finnish I wrote xD

There's just a question I need to ask. Xanthine, you point out that we have no more and no less than a week. Does that mean that if I finish my part in half an hour, I have to wait for the whole week before passing my line on? Or did you say that just because it's part of the phrase?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    With that in mind, who's up for round two?
    It's round three this time, you silly cheese curl. :P

I'm in for this! I need some calm insanity during this time of year (zomg! giant sale at store i work at!), and I need to get back into writing. This is one of the ways I'm going to start for the new year.

So sign me up!

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
  • For writing the actual work, you're using the default format of most word processors (twelve-point, TNR). That way, we all know you wrote exactly one page. However, for posting, you're using the default of the forums (as in, no tags).

That's what I mean. The first few corpse pieces aren't long enough to have been 12 point Times, but they do reach exactly one page if in 14 point Times. I'm just wondering if this is a bizarre coincidence.

Sign me up, too. ^_^

Back