• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Ancient Ruby/Sapphire

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2022
    I hope this project continues to advance, I tried the demo and it is incredible, it has the potential to be a great recreation of the original Ruby and Sapphire.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2024
    Is this still active or has it been abandoned? Love gen 2 hacks a gen 3 demake would be absolutely amazing!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2023
    Question, what are the gym caps, elite 4 and champion caps?

Btw what's after you become champion?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Cheers for replying Josh! I'm clearly not great at visiting my own thread lol. Since there's still interest I'll just post a tiny update. The base (Polished Crystal) may hopefully be ready soon. On hold wasn't quite the right way to word it (but thanks for clarifying it wasn't abandoned InnerRhymes). I've been working on maps, sprites and other art here and there, along with updating more of my older less attractive artwork. I don't promise any massive updates this year, there's only a month left after all but hopefully soon and I'll try post some bits and pieces of the development soon if I remember I have a thread :P

Back