• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And the internet is exactly why I don't feel so alone.

Mikeross3

Need Pokébuddies
    Years
    I'm Mike, 21, and I am looking forward to meeting new friends and having new challenges! Can't wait to hear from you guys~~~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to the forums, Mike! It is a great pleasure to meet a new member like you :D Here at PC you will not feel alone in this community, as we love Pokemon just like you! Do you have the new games? You'll find tons of friends using the games, show off your friend code on your signature, and start trading and or battling. You'll love the community so much, and like I said, you'll never be alone :3

Don't you hesitate to ask any questions to staff in bold blue, orange or red. They're really helpful & stuff, and feel free to drop a VM on my profile if you ever wanna talk. Have fun at the forums, and see ya around <3

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Welcome to the party, Mike. Hope you have an awesome time!

Any time you want a challenge, just hit me up. I'll see you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hey there! If you're looking for pokemon challenges, you can visit the Challenges board, where as the name suggests, you can do a variety of pokemon challenges posted around there! You can also make your own pokemon challenge! You can also make loads of new friends by posting in a lot of topics, and seeing the other people who post there as well. If any interest you, you can strike a convo with them! PC has a lot of friendly members, so, they'll be happy to meet you too!

I'm always here to help you out with anything, if you need it, or if you just want t have a conversation, I'll be happy to as well! I can't wait to hear from you as well! Enjoy your stay. :)

Mikeross3

Need Pokébuddies
    Years
    Thanks for all the warm welcomes and help offerings! X&Y I'm just leveling up my main team, so I have a little bit before I do battle :p

Your first avatar looked pretty cool bruh :P Welcome to PC! How'd you find us?

Good 'ol google haha. Figured it would make more sense to put a picture of me as a profile picture instead of my avatar haha

Good day to you sir, if you need any help finding any thing on here i shall do my up most to help.

Thanks a ton and good day to you as well.

Last edited:
    You've come to the right place to make friends! Welcome and great to meet you, Mike.

Great to hear that you're enjoying X and Y; I have mine on right now and am attempting to shiny hunt. Got lucky yesterday so perhaps today will be the same? Hah, only one way to find out! How long've you been a Pokemon fan? We have a lot of newer fans popping in now since the sixth generation is pulling in new blood so the community's full of all sorts of different fans who have been into Pokemon for varying timeframes. :o

You'll definitely have a blast regardless of what you choose to do here so go on and continue exploring! We're really happy to have you. :) I'm always around if you'd like someone to talk to or need help, as are our other staff members. Have a wonderful day!

Mikeross3

Need Pokébuddies
    Years
    You've come to the right place to make friends! Welcome and great to meet you, Mike.

Great to hear that you're enjoying X and Y; I have mine on right now and am attempting to shiny hunt. Got lucky yesterday so perhaps today will be the same? Hah, only one way to find out! How long've you been a Pokemon fan? We have a lot of newer fans popping in now since the sixth generation is pulling in new blood so the community's full of all sorts of different fans who have been into Pokemon for varying timeframes. :o

You'll definitely have a blast regardless of what you choose to do here so go on and continue exploring! We're really happy to have you. :) I'm always around if you'd like someone to talk to or need help, as are our other staff members. Have a wonderful day!

Well GL with the shiny hunting! Glad to hear it went well yesterday. I've been a pokemon fan since red and blue singing every word to the pokérap. I fell off after ruby and sapphire. Now that pokemon is 3D and online based I can't get enough!! I'm always full of good ideas and I think I can pitch a few ideas to help your website and maybe join your team, but who knows? As of now, I'm just making friends and enjoying the community :) I'm glad to see how active the staff is along with the accompanying users. Maybe in future I could discuss some business and help you improve even greater! Can't wait to see everything pokécommunity has to offer! :D

Back