• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Aug 24, 2021
    Favorite Animal Crossing villager is Melba. Tangy is a close second too.

Which was the first Animal Crossing game you played? Wild World

What are your favorite activities to do while playing Animal Crossing? Just talk to my villagers.

Hi, I'm Madison. I've been a fan of Animal Crossing for most of my life, starting with Wild World when I was very young. Growing up, I was pretty much the only person who has ever heard of Animal Crossing, and it's really cool how it's very popular now. I mostly play New Horizons (my island is called Bristöl, after a nearby town) when I'm back home. But I don't have a Switch at college, so I also sometimes play New Leaf (my town is called Adelaide, after Melba's Japanese name).

Years
    • Seen today
    Favorite Animal Crossing villager is Melba. Tangy is a close second too.

What are your favorite activities to do while playing Animal Crossing? Just talk to my villagers.

Hi, I'm Madison. I've been a fan of Animal Crossing for most of my life, starting with Wild World when I was very young. Growing up, I was pretty much the only person who has ever heard of Animal Crossing, and it's really cool how it's very popular now. I mostly play New Horizons (my island is called Bristöl, after a nearby town) when I'm back home. But I don't have a Switch at college, so I also sometimes play New Leaf (my town is called Adelaide, after Melba's Japanese name).

Thanks so much for joining!

I haven't heard of the update, but i'm glad there's going to be one.

Years
  • Favorite Animal Crossing villager is Melba. Tangy is a close second too.

I miss New Leaf so much! welcome melba <3

excited for the fall update!!! but ugh can they add more shop upgrades alreadyyy

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi Madison! Welcome to the club! (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    For those who don't know yet, the Fall update has technically been released in some areas:

10AM Japan Standard Time on Wednesday, September 30th.
    6PM Pacific Time on Tuesday, September 29th
    9PM Eastern Time on Tuesday, September 29th
    Tue, September 29th at 6PM Pacific Time (PDT)
    Tue, September 29th at 7PM Mountain Time (MDT)
    Tue, September 29th at 8PM Central Time (CDT)
    Tue, September 29th at 9PM Eastern Time (EDT)
    Wed, September 30th at 2AM British Summer Time (BST)
    Wed, September 30th at 11AM Australian Eastern Time (AEST)

Years
    • Seen today
    Happy halloween everybody...

I didn't participate in the event this month regrettably. In a decreased mood to play right now, but hopefully that'll change again. I did collect a bit of candy at the beginning of the month.

I hope everybody who did participate enjoyed it

Years
    • Seen today
    I forgot about this thing. Oh well.

Here's an in game selfie of me with my sister.

Spoiler:

Me on the left. She's on the right.

Wishing a safe and happy season to everybody

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back