• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Online now
    I enjoyed diving in New Leaf and I thought it was one of the most relaxing things, especially at night.

I'm kind of hoping they add another shop upgrade.

Ohhh the bug off was fun. But really tiring. It took about 4 hours but I managed to get 300 points and the gold trophy.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey all! Has everyone completed their fossil museum yet? If not I'm hosting a free 50+ fossil giveaway. :)

Dodo Code: 524WC

UPDATE: Giveaway ended due to server maintenance. Will continue at 10PM EST! Got rid of most of the fossils tho! I swear the ACNH community is one of the nicest groups to be a part of. <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I think we could do a cute pic of Isabelle for the Clubhouse splash. What do y'all think? :)

Years
    • Online now
    Isabelle is a cute character so that's fine

To be honest idk I don't have many ideas right now

If anyone has a favorite character feel free to suggest

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • someone moved out so i went villager hunting & guess who i met!

Spoiler:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    someone moved out so i went villager hunting & guess who i met!

Spoiler:
    Ahhh congrats!! Marshal is so precious. (´▽`ʃƪ)♡

I'm actually thinking of forcing Merengue out. :( I love her and I love her design but I just have too many Normal villagers rn. Wouldn't mind bringing in Ketchup since I don't have a Peppy personality at the moment. If I get Merengue in boxes would anyone here be interested in her?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    So what is everyone's favorite Pascal quote? (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey all! I have a DIY giveaway going on if anyone wants the Dodo code! :D

Edit: Celeste is here too!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Online now
    I didn't realize it until this game, but I really do love all the K.K Slider songs.

Before, I dismissed them all as gibberish without ever listening to them.

They have so many different moods.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I know! I thought it was just background noise, a novelty at best, but really his songs SLAP!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I did the same thing^ rip :'(

I didn't realize the points are cumulative though! I spent the first Bug-Off getting to 300 points and now there's like almost no reason for me to participate anyway?? I did snag more toy Centipedes / Cockroaches though, so they can go into my secret dungeon basement. :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    omg my turnip price is 369 right now omg i've never had it this high before hit me up if you want to sell turnips!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh hey! Does everyone here want to share Dream Addresses?? Mine is:

DA-0277-0459-5580

Feel free to visit and don'r mind the god awful mess! :')

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I hit 5 stars this morning ^_^

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!! Fantastic accomplishment! I'd love to see your island someday! (●♡∀♡)

And I, after 3 and a half to 4 hours of playing nonstop, have FINALLY CAUGHT A CICADA SHELL! So I am officially completely caught up on my critterpedia. I swear that was one of the most difficult things I've done in ACNH. I encountered one Giraffe stag, two Golden, two Scarab, one Hercules, and four Rainbow (not to mention a plethora of water bugs, atlas moths, etc) before finding the shell. The spawn table for that bastard is sooooo broken.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ugh I've spent the past week and a half trying to get rocks into one location. I swear it's sooo frustrating to do without time travel and my island is a damn disaster filling potential spawn points. ('A`)

Years
    • Online now
    OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!! Fantastic accomplishment! I'd love to see your island someday! (●♡∀♡)

And I, after 3 and a half to 4 hours of playing nonstop, have FINALLY CAUGHT A CICADA SHELL! So I am officially completely caught up on my critterpedia. I swear that was one of the most difficult things I've done in ACNH. I encountered one Giraffe stag, two Golden, two Scarab, one Hercules, and four Rainbow (not to mention a plethora of water bugs, atlas moths, etc) before finding the shell. The spawn table for that bastard is sooooo broken.

I'm so late on this, but thank you! If you still want to visit feel free to let me know, we can arrange something.

About your other post, I don't time travel either. Moving all the houses and buildings where I wanted felt like an extremely long process.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    SEPTEMBER SEPTEMBER!!

All I need to complex my sept critterpedia is the Monarch Butterfly, Turban Shell, and Umbrella Octopus! This month went surprisingly fast! And the spawn rates are way more forgiving (except sea creatures cause, well, ya know).

And the return of the Golden Trout! >:] I'll have that model in no time!

Years
    • Online now
    I ended up going back to New Leaf recently.

I got it in the Spring of 2013 when I was 12 years old. My town is long finished up, but I still get the urge to play sometimes. Of all the Animal Crossing titles New Leaf probably holds the most personal attachment to me.

The name of my town in New Leaf is castle. Here's an image of it.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back