• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal reincarnation

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    You are automatically reincarnated into an animal, the animal you become is based on what your personality was like as a human. You have no choice on the matter. You can't be the pet of a human; so remember that a cat/dog/whatever would be feral, not domesticated, so it would be quite different to how pets act. You'll have to think outside of the obvious choices.

What animal do you think you'd be?

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    A BUTTERFLY BECAUSE I AM CUTE, GRACEFUL AND TRAVEL A LOT
    Animal reincarnation

Anders

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    A weasel because I think it's the coolest one to pick.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Sloth. :( Lazy and really only doing anything when it involves eating or sleeping, lmao.

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
  • I would be a Raven, a mysterious creature who loves to be free and feel the wing under its wings.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'm not sure what I'd be. But, I'd hope to be a rare elusive species that's not known much by humanity, cloud leopard maybe?

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2012
    A dinosaur.

Come on, you all know you agree. Deep down inside. You want to be one too.

Pym

atomic!
    Years
  • i'd be a whale because i tend to be awesome like that. i'd stick up for all my whale buddies and sink the poacher's ships.

whaaaaaaaaaaaales

- // Pym​

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I'd want to be something like a Lion but I'd probably be something like a doggy. :3

Back