• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animals that are not Pokemon yet.....

Shinjiro

Secret Request Helper.
Years
I don't mean to be rude. But 6th Gen appearance is much concerning to me. I mean...Will there really be 6th Gen?

If you're really wishing about it, I think this isn't the right time. 5th Gen just released. Even the 3rd Game of 5th gen hasn't reveal yet. Especially 3rd Gen's Fate.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
If there is a Gen. 6 I would like to see:

-Dolphin
-Lizard
-Another Croc.
-Sea Cucumber.
-Another snake

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
Years
Uh... a human? Well technically we're animals. If not that then a lemer, that's dark type!

Humanshape pokemon like jynx are based off humans

There should be a SeaSponge pokemon he should be Yellow with holes buck-teeth and a long nose
A Squid pokemon With a Big Nose and a Clarinet
and a plankton pokemon with one eye and antennas

Last edited:

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2012
Spr_4d_272_m.png

He kinda reminds me of a Platypus wearing a Mexican sombrero and a poncho.
More potential pokes:
-Armadillo
-Cassowary
-Porcupine
-Goat
-Grasshopper
-Wolf
-Chupacabra

And really, why limit it to animals? You just wait - in Gen VI there'll be a cigarette Pokemon, a fork Pokemon, and a shoe Pokemon!

Have people forgot about poochyena and mightyena?
What about a. Pokemon based off another pokemon? xD

Pokemon based on people? We have the hitmons, the gardevoir family, and lots more

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
it'd be interesting to see more hydrozoa-based pokemon (also has a sea cucumber been made yet?) and more unique birds, the birds they give us aren't weird enough for me

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
I don't mean to be rude. But 6th Gen appearance is much concerning to me. I mean...Will there really be 6th Gen?

If you're really wishing about it, I think this isn't the right time. 5th Gen just released. Even the 3rd Game of 5th gen hasn't reveal yet. Especially 3rd Gen's Fate.
When is the right time? After 5th is released worldwide, after the 3rd Gen remakes are made and released? It's speculation there is never a wrong time. People where making speculations about 5th Generation long before the it was even announced so I don't see the concern in speculation what animals could be based on pokemon in future games.

it'd be interesting to see more hydrozoa-based pokemon (also has a sea cucumber been made yet?) and more unique birds, the birds they give us aren't weird enough for me
From what I understand hydrozoa is a Jellyfish type animal? If so there are already at least two Jellyfish families in Tentacool and Pururiru. Unless hydrozoa is different from those two families.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
From what I understand hydrozoa is a Jellyfish type animal? If so there are already at least two Jellyfish families in Tentacool and Pururiru. Unless hydrozoa is different from those two families.

i was thinking those two were more along the lines of cephalopods, but either way, i'm still keen on seeing more pokemon designed around those deep sea-creatures' crazy different shapes and features, you'd be surprised of the diversity :O

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Aianto, is based off an Ant. I can't recall any other ants at the moment though. A Gundam based pokemon would be epic!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Well, that ^ aside...

I do think a dolphin would be wonderful. And a better-looking penguin is desirable. Um... I had others in mind, but I have forgotten. XD

Ayselipera

Well my last animal to Pokemon wish was granted with Swanna, although that wasn't exactly what I had in mind. Beggars can't be choosers I guess.

I'd still like to see a moose. Which I would picture as being a normal/water maybe even grass/water type. I know this isn't an animal, but it's still a living thing so I would like to see some type of poison ivy/oak/sumac plant Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Lol. Yeah, you can almost guarantee it'll have boxing gloves xD

I want to see a donkey...complete with extremely loud "hee-haw!!!!" cry :P That would be awesome...

Back