• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animals that are not Pokemon yet.....

Garde

Fallen Angel
Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2015
    Lucario is more of a jackal.

I'd love to have a Snow leopard. And more wild cats in general- cheetah, cougar, etc. As many have said a dolphin is loong overdue.
    Peacocks, lemurs, hammerhead sharks, wolves, I'd also like to add jaguarundis or civets, harpy eagles, big-horned sheep or gazelle, tamarins and red pandas.
    Donkeys, Giant Squids, Koalas....and a cockatiel that evolves into a cockatoo.

If regarding some fantasy animals, I'd like a Pegasus, sphinx (three stages-one with four legs, second with two, third with three), Cerberus (Houndoom evo?), or Byakko from Japanese mythology.

Years
  • Real Animals i'd like to see:
    Dolphin
    Cheetah
    T-Rex(proper one)
    Wallaby
    Rabbit?
    Lions
    More Wild Cats in general
    Panda
    A water Hippo
    Kiwi
    Flying Fox
    Buffalo
    Hyena
    Koala
    Dingo

Mytical Creatures:
    Chinese Dragon
    Bigfoot-Think about it.
    Kappa
    Leviathan
    Centaurs
    Minotaurs
    Cerebrus
    Haunt- Poisonous Black Dog thingo
    Dire Wolf- A wolf from beyond the grave
    Bunyip
    Basilisk
    Ahuizotl~Google it
    Assassin Vine
    Chimera
    Griffin

That's all for now.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • A dingo :C.. or a sea-slug would be cool.. a fennic fox would be really different..

;_; I wanted a puffin or toucan-type pokemon.. also.. is there a koala? ._. I mean like.. we have a nose pokemon.. soo >_> Why not a koala? Wait.. do we even have a panda pokemon? oh yeah we do.. spinda ._. which doesn't really look like a panda >_>

Years

• I'd love to see a roach Pokemon. Some highly defensive bug with decent speed and access to a wide variety of Poison and maybe Dark moves. Just don't make it part Steel, there are by far enough of these by now.
    It would have an ungodly high special defense, it'd most likely be bug/dark type.
    Real roaches actually don't have much of a resistance to radiation, but people think they do, so that's where I get the high special defense from. Similar reason for making it part dark, immunity to psychic type attacks.

According to Bulbapedia Crimgan is based off a Gargoyle. And yes I agree Shinx line does not look very lion like.
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Crimgan_(Pok%C3%A9mon)
    180px-621Crimgan.png

This is not a gargoyle. It's way too colorful.
    I don't care about most of the animals mutated and legends desecrated by the newer Pokemon generations, but this?!
    No, if there were ever to be a gargoyle pokemon, it'll be more like an actual gargoyle. Flat gray and demonic with no special patterns and it'll be either Rock/Flying or Rock/Dark with Levitation.

Last edited:

Garde

Fallen Angel
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2015
    Gotta agree....I look at Crimgan and I don't see gargoyle. I see something that I'm not allowed to say on this board.

As much as I hate roaches, I must admit that's a pretty cool idea. There's a lot of bugs that have not been touched on yet.
    I was hoping for a giant Mexican red-kneed tarantula that would be a fire type, but I guess since the adorable Denchula came along another tarantula isn't so likely.

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
  • i'm not sure if there is one, but what about like, a woodpecker pokemon? id love seeing that.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • How do you not see gargoyle in Crimgon? It is ugly just like gargoyles it has short wings like gargoyles. The reason it doesn't look entirely like a gargoyle is because it has some European Dragon in it.

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
  • MOOSE, MOOSE! They're my favorite animals =D Do they have a Red Panda? Caracals are cool- I can't think of a Caracal Pokemon of the top of my head, but there might be one O: I think there's already a Tapir but I can't remember what it is. Pronghorn or Wildabeasts might be kinda cool... Those lizards that run on water would be neat as Pokemon also.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Im pretty sure this was said before but uh, Dolphin.
    c6b90980.png

this and
    Gorebyss.png

this

a Dolphin does not make. Im still waiting GameFreak :]

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • Im pretty sure this was said before but uh, Dolphin.
    c6b90980.png

this and
    Gorebyss.png

this

a Dolphin does not make. Im still waiting GameFreak :]
    Gorebyss is in no way even close to being a dolphin and Kyogre is an orca which is in the dolphin family but it is not a dolphin like everyone wants.

Years
  • A pegasus would be really awesome, the evolved form of Rapidash! Maybe they would make a Sphinx? Or a frog lol
    An evolved form of Rapidash? Hopefully the over-design syndrome doesn't spill over onto it. Slightly larger, more fire, fire wings, and a longer gold horn should do for this new pkmn.

Garde

Fallen Angel
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2015
    Caracals are cool- I can't think of a Caracal Pokemon of the top of my head, but there might be one O:
    Espeon is somewhat like a caracal- it's ears and body type are like one. It's based on a nekomata, yes, but anatomically, it might be inspired by the aforementioned.

I'd still like a legit caracal or serval Pokemon, though.

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
  • A winged unicorn! I would love one :D also a dalmation or chiwawa (you know the really tiny dog that everyone calls a rat but it is not a rat) also more object based pokemon... :D !

Back