• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animals that are not Pokemon yet.....

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
  • But we DO have a dandelion Pokemon: Jumpluff. :>

110px-189Jumpluff.png

I'm hoping for a lemur or dolphin Pokemon.
    lol that is not a dandelion it is a cotton weed.

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
    Years
  • I want a huge gross spider pokemon, Spinarack and Ariados are too small. A great white would be nice too, something bigger than Sharpedo.

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
  • Hmm, animals that aren't Pokemon. I'm just gonna list some, and apologize in advance if some have already been said:

Black Bear
    Wombat
    Koala
    Capybara
    Nu
    Mosquito
    Blue Jay
    Cardinal

I could go on, but I'll stop here!

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
    Years
  • Is there an Ant pokemon ? I can't think of any pokemon that resembles and Ant but I think one would be cool.

Ayselipera

Is there an Ant pokemon ? I can't think of any pokemon that resembles and Ant but I think one would be cool.

There's Trapinch who is pretty ant like until it evolves. Now with the V generation we have Aianto which is an ant without any questioning.

Spr_5b_328.png
    Spr_5b_632.png

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
    Years
  • I said this before, but I'll say it again. Trapinch is not an ant. It is based on the larval stage of the antlion, who spend their days in sandy pits before maturing into a winged, adult stage. (Bulbapedia) An antlion is not an ant!

Ayselipera

I said this before, but I'll say it again. Trapinch is not an ant. It is based on the larval stage of the antlion, who spend their days in sandy pits before maturing into a winged, adult stage. (Bulbapedia) An antlion is not an ant!

That's why I said ant like and not definitely an ant like for Aianto. It at least resembles an ant even though technically it's not based on one.

Although I still disregard its antlion base and pretend to myself it's an ant. For my own happiness. xD

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • I would love to see a T-Rex like the model's simlar to world of warcraft's devilsaur.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • We already have both of them.

Giraffe = That one pokemon with a head on its tail (2nd gen, i can't spell its name)

Rhino = Rhyhorn

We don't have any worm pokemon, or any stick bug pokemon.

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    I am hoping to see a tarsier, those small monkeys with really big eyes. XD; (I am not sure if they were monkies but as far as I can remember they really look one.)

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Here's what they don't have and I want.
    1. Dolphin
    2. Flamingo
    3. Chick, hen and rooster. One that's not roasted or barbecued.

Torchic, Combusken and Blaziken.

Torchic is obviously a chicken, but the Combusken is a fowl and Blaziken is a cross between a person and a chicken I guess.

Back