• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Charcter Drawings (revival)

ShinyEspeon

Lookin' for Light of Hope
    Years
    Cool!!! Your new pictures are great!!They are beautiful especially finally version Krystal and Robert.I like your drawings very much!!!!Maybe you can improve Marina with Orange Island and Originall character Samantha??Seeya:)

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    wow, that last lot of pictures were really great - like ShinyEspeon said you have big talent and I hope to see more soon including the request I made a while back.

Years
    Hey, gilbertman. Let me say this...

Your art just keeps on getting better and better with each passing week. ^^ Maybe you should consider about being some kind of comic artist or something. I really liked the redone pic of Krystal you made. It's the best one you made so far (next to those Officer Jenny pics XD).

I really don't have any requests for you this time around. However, I'm wondering what one of my original characters from my new Ash Ketchum: F1 Driver Advanced fic would look like if drawn out by you? *is getting ideas*

Oh, by the way... I finally have my Officer Jenny page made at my website. You mind if I post the Ofifcer Jenny pics you made up on there, givng credit to you?

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    こんいちわ、ぎろばーと さん! 愛してる! 私は 気短か を です! あなたの到着に! それはある。 へー! 日本語!
    In English
    Hi! Ju-Ju-san! I love you! I'm so impatient, for you that is! Heh!
    I cant wait till you come, since you're on the west coast, it'll be a while. Oh well
    btw, I hope you saw my art thread.
    Cya later

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    i wanna thank everyone for thier comments, i think though its time to put this thread to rest, ive decided since ive got a new better drawing style, i should start a new thread so its been great over the past 20.000 views but its time to start a new so ill see everyone at my new thread

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    Are you insane! You probably will have the longest art thread on the community. Dont pull a Serebiiforums and do new threads. I'm disappointed in you.

or ill have THE longest thread ever period

:( sorry, i just thought id be a lot less crowded and less pages to go through for people, and that it might attract new people to the thread.....ohhh nevermind ill keep the thread *crosses arms in anger*........okay im better,

YAY CC! did ya see what this months contest is? ANIME CHARACTERS! im so happy, but im also very confused i dont know what character i should enter, i was thinking Krystal, but i dont know, or maybe i should draw a new drawing, or i DONT KNOW!!!!!!! whaaaaaa!

okay well unfortunatly i think ive got somemore work to do today, so im only going to post 2 drawings today and then the other 4 tomarrow, or if i finish all my work today maybe ill post the rest later today,

since i enjoy posting old and new pics of drawings lets do some more, first we have the old version of my first drawing and that is of Tommy:

eeek!

and the new drawing of

Tommy:

and secondly the old pic of Gizelle:

and the new pic of

Gizelle:

Years
    gilbertman said:
    Win.
    For making one of the hottest charaters in Pokemon more hot.
    Your envolope wth a cheque of 10000 dollars canadian is in the mail
    XD

But really, I thought your first Gizelle pic was great. But now....dude....*saves pic*.....*prints pic*......
    I'm sorry I can't give crits. I'm being Hypocritical due to the fact I advice crits in the Comic Forums, yet I can't give crits in nearly perfect art XD.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    heh. sorry. I just thought otherwise.
    Ju-Ju san, your art style has improved to the point where you are soooo close to perfection...... wait, if you will become perfect at art one day, then you'll be better than Soara from Pokesho cuz he/she does mistakes in her/his art alot if you look close enough
    Never mind being perfect, everyone makes mistakes. The true goal here is to imitate the show's style so well to the point that during April first, you can fool a lot of people.
    *wants to see more*

Years
    WHAT?!!! @_@ 2 pics today?!! *kicks work* I was expecting more today. But nonetheless, I liked the revamped Gizelle pic you made for us today. I liked that one.

Say, did you read my last post before you came in here fore the short time? Just curious. I don't want to bug you a lot.

ShinyEspeon

Years
    Hi Gilbertman!Your new pictures are great but I thought that you wrote more post:( I hope that you will do new characters today and we will see them.Dont worry seeya:)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Oh baby! いるところ! (Where are you!) I've been checking all day and no new post. I want to see your other four pics too.
    While I'm at this thread, I have an idea for a cool request, draw yourself or what you want to look like. That way I can make sprites and banners of us.

Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    Oh baby! いるところ! (Where are you!) I've been checking all day and no new post. I want to see your other four pics too.
    While I'm at this thread, I have an idea for a cool request, draw yourself or what you want to look like. That way I can make sprites and banners of us.
    Hey, that's a great idea. Make a pic of yourself!! I bet most of us want to see the guy behind the awesome pics.

ShinyEspeon

Years
    I am so sad.Yesterday I was waiting on new gilbertman's post and....nothing:( maybe he dont have time??I hope that he will draw new pictures for us.I love him last picture(Gizelle:)).Remember me to us:)

Back