• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Charcter Drawings (revival)

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    Hello

MAN YOUR DRAWINGS KICK BUTTT!
    In other words there outright COOL!
    The secend one is Sammy.
    The first one well you YOU GOT ME There!
    Gilbertman when that Sammy pic comes can i post that pic in my Sammy club.
    I dont want to do it with out your permission.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    So sorry I didn't make it here yesterday. I'm at my aunt's house in VA and she has dialup and it was Thanksgiving.
    mmm. Marina's lineart is coming along pretty good. Nothing wrong I see (interesting way of drawing)
    I did some pics on my laptop but I dont have a cd with me so I cant upload them until like Sunday when I get home. I did some Misty pixel art and some good sketches (both things which Ju-Ju isn't really good at)
    The first secret character has weird "arms". I hope he/she/it's good though.
    The second one's OBVIOUSLY Sammy from the 4th movie.
    Phantom Bugsy, you're so lucky you got a cat who hangs out with you. The cat at my aunt's house hides during the day, comes out only at night and runs like light the second it sees humans.
    Oh, random news of the week. I just got Mariokart for the n64 a few days ago. Brought my system and the game itself down to VA to try it out.
    Cant wait for your pics, hopefully they'll load up for me in time.
    Oh Lovelina.... cool.
    See ya later, I'm going over to Pokesho then to Serebii.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    He's not here yet! I got on dialup and came out of my room and waited for this thread to load to not see him!
    Well his art thread is about to reach 50
    I did a pic of Misty btw last night that I think is maybe my best ever.
    Well, I'll be waiting.... if hopefully he does come.

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    I think Gilbertman may have said he was taking the holiday off. I too was expecting him to be here yesterday.

BTW, I'm currently working on a unique pic of Trixie that I think you may want to see when I'm done.

Speaking of Trixie, when do you plan on doing a pic of her in her performance outfit? Also, don't forget the requests I asked for on the previous page.

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    Cystal Clair should we stop posting untill he dose come. Like yoe said his art is about to reach 50.

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    It's actually better to keep this bumped so GM can have quick access to it.

CC, I didn't hear about him being off in his last post. Did he tell you?

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    Aprently it was damaged when the fourm went off line for thosese two days.
    I love his avatar as well. NOLAND ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back