• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Charcter Drawings (revival)

anakin

resigned
Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    Now that is great. Drew is awsome. Looks just like in the anime. Keep it up!

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
  • OH...MY...GAWD...those are terrific!
    GM, you could be a future drawer for the Anime someday, I simply can't tell the difference!
    Please keep up the work! (Friday's tomorrow!)

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    has there been any drawings of Tory here at all? If not I'd like to request that, with his name and everything; and great work on the pics so far! Also if its possible I would like to see a drawing of Nick as anakin also put down a request for this character.

Last edited:

Stephen109

Famous AMVs/Jenny Fan
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jan 28, 2011
    gilbertman said:
    yeah something happened to me, i got too busy thats what happened

glad you like the new drawings :)

and yes im currently revising Officer Jenny right now

im glad to be back :)

Hey, gilbertman,
    I stephen108, I work with Mario from "The Officer Jenny Club", why? I working a Officer Jenny Videos (AMVs), but I create a her mouth with a jenny voice audios came a other videos from jenny eps, Movie Posters she was a Actress, (Officer Jenny: 1985) All Days long at 6th Months all ago, but first the last shout Officer Jenny got a Academy Award (Officer Jenny is Just the Girl), but my new is SteveAnime.

Last edited:

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • ooookkaaayyy, well first things first reply to everybody.............

TyranitarDragonMaster said:
    Your new drawings are wonderful. The fingernails complement your pictures with that detail not seen in the anime, although Drew's head looks a bit... errr.... big? It'd be a real treat to see Flannery in your new style; perhaps even that swimsuit Flannery.:bandit:

thank you, i agree the fingernails does add little something to it...................yes ive got many comments on Drew's problem....ohh well i dont really like Drew anyway :P

Flannery, yes please.......the return of bikini flannery? .........................

ShinyEspeon said:
    Wooow Gilbertman your new drawings are amazing.Thank you sooo much for new version of Whitney(she is one of my favourite gym leaders) and Drew.I would like to see more improve drawings of gym leaders,especially Erika,Jasmine and Adan.I'm waitin' for more you are the best I think

thank you :) Erika, will be soon very soon.................

Super Gullwing said:
    OMG *.* I love the new Drew one!
    I remember looking at your arts awhile back on SPPF. I can see you have nproved a lot. ^^ Awesome job, Gilbertman ^^ You are amazing.
    thankies! ^^

Crystal Clair said:
    LIZAAAAAA!
    You're awesome. Anyone who draws Liza is awesome.
    Drew does look big.... but he's big in the show too. And one thing. Just dont overdo it on the details. The wrinkles on his black shirt are a little overdone.
    And I have a new suggestion.
    You can make two versions of every picture. It's easy though. You can make one with full background and one with a transparent background so people can use them in banners and such. You'd be just like Soara or in your case Saora. XD
    We both are very good artists.
    thank you,yes i did Liza just for you, yes Drew's shirt was slightly overdone, but hey im experiementing, yes ive thought of giving people versions without backgrounds, maybe ill work on that and post em soon, but hey whould anyone really want to use my pics for banners?

Shenlong said:
    Wow gilbert, you sure are getting better and better on making your drawings since they truely resemble the anime! Great work!

thank you i hope to alwas be getting better, the more i learn the better i get,
    well i dont know if resembling the anime is the best thing, ive already had one person in SPPF comment that copying the anijme style shows no creativity and doesnt show any talent, but hey who cares XP

anakin said:
    Now that is great. Drew is awsome. Looks just like in the anime. Keep it up!
    thank you very much

RaikouSpecialLover said:
    OH...MY...GAWD...those are terrific!
    GM, you could be a future drawer for the Anime someday, I simply can't tell the difference!
    Please keep up the work! (Friday's tomorrow!)
    :) please dont give me big head :P thank U

well looks like im a little late for friday but hey, what do you do

Articuno Power said:
    ^^ Whitney is soo cuteeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please continue ! It's a great work that you did !
    gracias!(hey its spanish!) ill try to continue

Satoshi-san said:
    has there been any drawings of Tory (Tooi) here at all? If not I'd like to request that, with his name and everything like the new Drew pic. And great work on the pics so far! Also if its possible I would like to see a drawing of Nick (Nikku) from the hoso episode Another Legend of Celebi.
    cant say ive done tooi, but ill hafta put him on my todo list, and tank you!
    and ill see what i can do about doing Nick

y0u9!r45u said:
    Wow, your drawing skills have improved a lot! Good job!
    Also, I'd like to request a drawing of Tracey.

once again thanks! i think your request wil be fufilled soon..............like today :P

Stephen109 said:
    Hey, gilbertman,
    I stephen108, I work with Mario from "The Officer Jenny Club", why? I working a Officer Jenny Videos (AMVs), but I create a her mouth with a jenny voice audios came a other videos from jenny eps, Movie Posters she was a Actress, (Officer Jenny: 1985) All Days long at 6th Months all ago, but first the last shout Officer Jenny got a Academy Award (Officer Jenny is Just the Girl), but my new is SteveAnime.

sounds like a cool thing you do

Phantom_Bugsy said:
    Omg. I love 'em, like I said. X333333333

*maybeabrawlyoratoddisinordercoughcough*

Actually, you need to do Alexa from A Kecleon Caper. :< Alexa is my girlfriend's name.
    thank youse, *brawlyandtoddcanbedonesoonjustcauseyourmyfriendcoughcough* O.o
    ive always wanted to do ALexa but i dont have any pics of her so, yeah

Jedi Flygon said:
    Wow, you drew Drew very well! * Laughs at his own joke*, and Liza's good too. Keep it up!
    *blowing wind**Silence* ohhh wait that was a joke XD
    thanksfor the comment....................................

well now that we got that over with lets get to the pics....got 3 of em so without furthure ado

Tracey:

Cassandra:

and
    da Diamond And Pearl Heroes:

well there ya go, am curently working on Officer Jenny, Brendan and Hinata, so those will be coming soon, so once again thanks everyone for thier support!

~~Gilbertman~~

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    great work on your Tracey drawing, as are the rest; diamond and pearl heroes too. Impressive stuff.

Last edited:

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • *blinkblinkblink* Is this the SAME Giilbertman's artwork I was looking at a matter of months ago?! WOW! You have improved so drastically I can't even think of words to describe it. Your Cassandra is AMAZING! *huggles the uber-kawaii-ness* The backrounds are SUPERB! *dies* You're amazing, and I bow to your awesomeness!

~Keep it up!

ShinyEspeon

Lookin' for Light of Hope
    Years
  • Wooow,I have never seen such awesome anime character's drawing like yours.In this week my favourite is Cassandra but Tracey and Diamond&Pearl heroes are great too.I'm waitin' for more gym leaders and frontier brains especially from my list.Thanks for your work bye:)

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
  • Yo gilbertman, I have a request for ya.

Can you please draw the following characters:
    Adult Molly Hale
    Aya (The Ninja Pokemon-Showdown)
    Sarina (Judgement Day)
    Saori (Begin! Pokemon Contest - Grand Festival!)

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    hey

Hey gilbertman you just take you time does not have to be always friday you know.And keep up the GREAT work!

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Eh, that's good ^_^ No issues that are too obvious to me, but I'm not looking that hard.

Back