• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime or Manga?

What do you prefere?

• Anime

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Manga

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I'll usually choose manga over anime, simply because I don't have the time for anime. I can read anywhere, and I read fast. Anime has a set amount of time that it is, and I can only watch it at home. So for convenience I choose manga.

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
    Anime is better than manga because it is annoying to keep on collecting series and looking for the volumes but with anime you don't have to collect hundreds of books (well some anime does have hundreds of volume like naruto which is very popular), You also see the story more detail than manga books.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    It depends on the show. Some Anime shows don't finish the series but you could figure out what happens later on in the Manga while there are some that are totally different from the Manga. I like watching the Anime to see how it actually looks like with color and animation while I also like to read the Manga to see what parts I missed but I can get pretty lazy when it comes to reading Manga.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
    To me it depends on the anime/manga title themselves. Some series I enjoy rather more in manga form, while others I'd prefer to view them in anime form. So, I don't really have one preference, of either anime or manga, over the other. My preference is on whether I prefer a series in anime or manga format.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2011
    Manga. Way less filler, way less time-consuming, more concise and usually a lot better than the anime adaptations which often censor things.

Shiroi Alucard

White Knight
    Years
    I can't choose either because I like them both equally, but if I have to choose. I would choose Manga, besides that's what usually gets turned into an anime so I get to see it twice! ^_^

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    It truly depends, but for the most part, I prefer manga, because of it typically being the original media and its convenience. It's much easier to download/read manga online than anime. I enjoy anime too, as I like watching my favourite manga come to life, though some changes and fillers frickin' irritate me.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Anime, because anime 100% have color and audio. But it was no problem if I only have the manga version, I also enjoy reading manga.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I much prefer animé over manga, maybe 'cause I don't have the exact patience to be reading a lot these days. Animé is quite enjoyable otherwise and I've always preffered watching something live instead of reading manga/books.

Years
    We'll i seen series from each 1, and i gotta say it has to be Anime.
    It has epic songs when something exiciting is about to happen, which i really like.
    and yea it has color and audio.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Note: Beginning of May to End of July is NOT 1 month.

/copies text
    /closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back