• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Anime] Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    I thought Dento was more fitting to be the one doing Pokemon Musicals :/
    MAN I seriously want to know how they'll allocate the roles. I mean, someone's going to be baggage unless they don't make a job up/get ideas from the games.

BLACK AND WHITE COME OUT ALREADY </3

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    ...oh right, he's a waiter.
    He always gives off that FABULOUS vibe, so I thought fabulous things are for fabulous people, and so Dento does Musicals.

Then again, I guess Iris has to be the Musician (lol lame pun), Ash is same old, and Dento is the guy who does the cooking.
    Dento needs a role other than the food supplier...

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Oh, if that screenshot on Serebii is true about...

Spoiler:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Spoiler:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Spoiler:

Of course you silly, it's supposed to feel like fresh. (What the burning fields is up with the title? Change it to "Azumi is exiled for disagreeing with AK" or something cool)

But it's even epicer since Iris is last. You know what a freakin nice surprise that'd be for Ash?

Spoiler:

Mental Bleach to your right~

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    Yeah haha who changed the title? And wow, if Dento IS "Fabulous," I'd be surprised, but maybe in a good way (depends if I want him and Iris to be a pair haha). It seems like they'd be getting edgier. I thought they already filled their necessary Fabulous quota with Harley (or whatever his name was...?).

Spoiler:

Mental Bleach to your right~

What Mental Bleach? And lol to the Spoiler above, although I think that last line is more or less nevah gonnah happen. (Unless this IS the last season, and they're appealing to old Pokeshippers by having him end up with a Gym Leader? So it's like they're bringing Misty back without actually doing it? Hrm....)

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Am I the only one who completely forgot Brock was a gym leader? *facepalm*

Dento is fabulous, but not quite in the same way Harley is. More fabulous in the Tamaki way.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Spoiler:

Of course you silly, it's supposed to feel like fresh. (What the burning fields is up with the title? Change it to "Azumi is exiled for disagreeing with AK" or something cool)

What? -__- Come on, you were getting in my nerves there.

Am I the only one who completely forgot Brock was a gym leader? *facepalm*

...no you're not the only one. /facepalm

Years
    I'm either going to pair Ash with Iris or Furou. Negaishipping (Ash and Iris) will be the main ship, and Ash+Furou is my other ship. Furou has red hair and blue eyes. She's the flying type gym leader in Issu. I want to pair her with Ash or somebody else who is good for her. I liked how Dawn was nice to Ash, but I knew she wasn't going to be around forever. Also, they sort of look like they could pass for brother and sister. I'd rather pair Dawn with someone else.

Last edited:

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Some one post me a picture of Furou please? Maybe I'll ship them tooXD
    It'd be great if Negaishipping had a lot of hints this series, I can see the last gym battle with lots of flashbacks that show how far Ash has come this region from Iris side.
    HAHA Dento does have the I'm fabulous type, which is why I'm shipping him with Ash too LOL.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Spoiler:

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Hmm.. I don't like seeing spoiler tags here. Anyone mind if I just make the thread Spoilerful Colorful? I doubt anyone that's into shippings even cares about spoilers. And this is the anime, and the major ships will be major. I don't think older members put in spoiler tags that May was the daughter of Norman.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    Hmm.. I don't like seeing spoiler tags here. Anyone mind if I just make the thread Spoilerful Colorful? I doubt anyone that's into shippings even cares about spoilers. And this is the anime, and the major ships will be major. I don't think older members put in spoiler tags that May was the daughter of Norman.

Nah I mean I've been clicking on all spoiler tags anyway. At this point, we can only refer to spoilers when talking about shipping really, because we've exhausted the characters in regions up til Isshu. Obviously if nothing happened through Dawn's leaving, nothing else can be cannonized until Isshu.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021

Jeez, you're getting really bossy lately, and not just in this thread. Yeah, I care about whether they're in spoilers or not, I prefer having the decision whether or not to look at them, since I care about what's happening in the games. It's not just us in this thread, there are people lurking who never post. But, decide amongst yourselves if you want them.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    You're kidding me right? Am I really bossy? >___> title not fun.

Well, thinking of the bloody lurkers that never bother to feed themselves to us, let's make this month Spoiler Tag Month.

Spoiler:

Years
    Some one post me a picture of Furou please? Maybe I'll ship them tooXD
    It'd be great if Negaishipping had a lot of hints this series, I can see the last gym battle with lots of flashbacks that show how far Ash has come this region from Iris side.
    HAHA Dento does have the I'm fabulous type, which is why I'm shipping him with Ash too LOL.

She's the girl in my avatar. :) I just put there before posting here. ^_^

Spoiler:

I think her and Ash would look cute together. :D

As long as Ash is paired with a red head, I'm happy. :)

Last edited:

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    Oh yes Jorah has a point about the lurkers. Best keep spoilers as spoilers. And who is changing the title, probably having a field day with it? Shedinjareese is amused. Do continue. *waves hand regally*

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Aren't those three brothers though? I don't ship familyXD
    Oh she's very pretty Sweet Smoochum, I can't wait for Ash to meet her, maybe it will be like Anabel with a different story of course but with her falling for Ash :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back