• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Anime] Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Lets see... when I was younger there was a time when I supported Rocketshipping. For about a month. Then I turned to hate it, because it made no sense. :/ I support JimShipping now. Which doesn't make much sense either, I know.

I liked Pokeshipping for awhile, then got bored of that. I then switched to Palletshipping, which I still support. <3

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    On another unrelated note, you guys know about the localized names for Smugleaf, Pokabu and Mijumaru? They're now Snivy, Tepig and Oshawatt now.

Strangely, my "younger and dumber" days was at the end of Battle Frontier because I just started getting 'into' the show around that time.
    Shipping-wise, my #1 ship was Ikarishipping for some reason. Probably because I adored Paul at that time, and I also liked Dawn too. And then there was Contestshipping with same rationale of loving Drew and May.

And then my Ikarishipping obsession started wearing off when I was introduced Canon x OC shipping. Contestshipping is still okay to me though.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Aren't YOU paired to Vernikova yourself? :C Besides, I don't really mind who I get paired to, really. as long as it's not anything bad to me I just think it as girl buddies if (s)he's a female.
    You don't care? D:
    All you care is that commitment emblem? No love for me? *runs away and cries in a corner* :'(

Back in the old days, I actually supported PokeShipping. We had too many hints for that. Misty saying something like, "Someday we will be married too." (to Ash, obviously) and yeah, Misty's song. XD

And by the way, what is Ash x Bayleaf shipping called?

Last edited:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    AK47, it's OK, we're not arguing anymore, it doesn't matter.

Uhhm, when I was younger, I thought Pokeshipping was canon, but hated it because I thought Misty was too mean to Ash :< Other than that, the only ship I actually shipped was Contestshipping. Other than that...nothing.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Pokejungle said:
    Sanyou Trio:
    Pokejungle said:
    They're meant to be triplets, but each have their own unique personalities. Their hair was designed to be the differentiating factor and gave a hint as to what type of pokemon they liked. At first impression they're waiters but they have a very over the top and showy (word they used can also mean gay) way of doing things.
    Hm, look:

they have a very over the top and showy (word they used can also mean gay)
    Dento must be gay ~ Even his creator says so. May we will see some Ash x Dento? xD Or at least dento liking him, I doubt ash will ever notice.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    You don't care? D:
    All you care is that commitment emblem? No love for me? *runs away and cries in a corner* :'(

Does that mean Azumi is finally single? ^__^
    Back in the old days, I actually supported PokeShipping. We had too many hints for that. Misty saying something like, "Someday we will be married too." (to Ash, obviously) and yeah, Misty's song. XD

And by the way, what is Ash x Bayleaf shipping called?
    BodySlamShipping, apparently XD

Hm, look:

Dento must be gay ~ Even his creator says so. May we will see some Ash x Dento? xD Or at least dento liking him, I doubt ash will ever notice.

Word of God? Sorry People, Dento is Gay. *slams hammer*
    AK47, it's OK, we're not arguing anymore, it doesn't matter.

Uhhm, when I was younger, I thought Pokeshipping was canon, but hated it because I thought Misty was too mean to Ash :< Other than that, the only ship I actually shipped was Contestshipping. Other than that...nothing.
    Put your IP's condition of being banned or not on the line? :3

Hmm... lol.... yeah that's it >__>

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    My "young and dumb" moment was Pokeshipping. Curse you, 4Kids.

Hey! No fair... ;__;
    You weren't dumb to me back then :D.... well, keep in mind I'm comparing to my old maturity level so...

XP. You're too old for her, champ.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2012

Hm, look:

*face palm* Just because words are used to occasionally describe a gay dude, the idea they're flashy waiters is akin to the...what're those cafes called, the dress-up ones. Maid Cafes.

I'm all for Dento being gay (as well as his brothers *incest is bestest?*), but o.O what. That's not Word of God; that's Putting Words in God's Mouth, if Pokejungle's (parens [because they can't belong to Sugimori himself]) are simply explaining what those choice words could also mean, and if Sugimori didn't outright say, "Ghei desu."

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    AdvancedK47 said:
    You weren't dumb to me back then :D....

I don't think I met you...o_O Heck, I only know you for what, two years now?

-_-

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    No, BodySlamShipping is a weird name, I agree.
    ...well, unless you give me a weirder name than that...

You don't care? D:

Wait, what?! O_O No no no, I just meant that I don't mind if you're a guy or a girl, that's all!
    ...and what the heck is a commitment emblem. D:

Does that mean Azumi is finally single? ^__^
    Hey! No fair... ;__;
    Don't get your hopes too high, you too. She is still with me! >O

O_O What am I to you all?!

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Creepy internet paedos a-stalkin.

Ash x Bayleef was cute, in a weird sort of way. At least from Bayleef's side, anyway. Which was the only side.

Jordan Aljeandra Huggles

What do I put here?
    Years
    ^ You're one to talk about internet paedos >__>

Anyway, I'm a NoCreamAndSugarShipper~ :D And I like OhYou'reReallyAGirlShipping because I missed the last orgy you guys had and got lonely :(

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    Hey new guys, I'm Shedinjareese *shakes hand* Been away for a while because ~it's complicated~ but you seem fun, welcome to the thread. Oh and SmartOne, I'll forgive you for your hatred towards Rocketshipping this time, but it's really the only ship I hold out hope for... X}

Sorry I don't have much to say about Best Wishes. I'm still waiting for the dub. But I don't support Negaishipping *as of yet* because honestly from what I've seen of Iris I think it would be plain unfair to make someone as wild and free as her sit down with Ash and give him the Talk in terms he'd understand. Unless of course he got the Talk from Dento. Really I don't think Ash isn't gay though but Dento doesn't know that...

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Hey new guys, I'm Shedinjareese *shakes hand* Been away for a while because ~it's complicated~ but you seem fun, welcome to the thread. Oh and SmartOne, I'll forgive you for your hatred towards Rocketshipping this time, but it's really the only ship I hold out hope for... X}

Sorry I don't have much to say about Best Wishes. I'm still waiting for the dub. But I don't support Negaishipping *as of yet* because honestly from what I've seen of Iris I think it would be plain unfair to make someone as wild and free as her sit down with Ash and give him the Talk in terms he'd understand. Unless of course he got the Talk from Dento. Really I don't think Ash isn't gay though but Dento doesn't know that...

>__> Damn it reese, next time you are on hiatus without my permission I'mma gonna hunt you down. And don't scare the new guys. Wash your hands before shaking their hands.

And trust me, later in BW there's gonna be plenty of reason to support Negaishipping.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I'm still think there might be a chance of Iris or Dento losing a bit of their personality as BW goes on...I hope I'm being pessimistic D:

^ You're one to talk about internet paedos >__>

Anyway, I'm a NoCreamAndSugarShipper~ :D And I like OhYou'reReallyAGirlShipping because I missed the last orgy you guys had and got lonely :(

Wooooow, that looks exactly how my account used to a few years ago XD That is really weird, actually o_O Are those two actual ships? o.O

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I'm still think there might be a chance of Iris or Dento losing a bit of their personality as BW goes on...I hope I'm being pessimistic D:
    I agree.
    And trust me, later in BW there's gonna be plenty of reason to support Negaishipping.
    What happened to you and iris? xD

Anyone got any ideas on ship's for the new Nurse joy and Jenny, maybe even a lezbo ship with eachother xD

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Jorah said:
    Wooooow, that looks exactly how my account used to a few years ago XD That is really weird, actually o_O Are those two actual ships? o.O

My last post here I promise. NoCreamAndSugarShipping is Gary and green haired guy. OhYou'reAGirlShipping is Yellow from Pokémon Special and everyone who thought she was a guy. If I recall correctly of course.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back