• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Watchers Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, your son likes it too? Hmm, interesting. Dang, I sure miss watching anime. x.x It has been awhile now. I am slipping...

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I started Toradora last week, and I do like what I see. Though I've recently gotten addicted to Zero no Tsukaima. ^_^

If anyone here hasn't seen it, I recommend it highly.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Hey guys, can I join? I've watched a lot of anime. The funny thing is, my favorite anime is always the anime I'm watching at the moment. So yeah, it changes a lot. XD
    I like any type of anime, except Mecha (with all the robots and stuff), and I've watched a large variety of them, ranging from Cardcaptor Sakura to DBZ. :P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Hey guys, can I join? I've watched a lot of anime. The funny thing is, my favorite anime is always the anime I'm watching at the moment. So yeah, it changes a lot. XD
    I like any type of anime, except Mecha (with all the robots and stuff), and I've watched a large variety of them, ranging from Cardcaptor Sakura to DBZ. :P
    Welcome to the club, Neiko! :D

Yeah, I don't like the Mecha myself either(though ironically, I like live-action SciFi shows, like Stargate). I prefer most fantasy-like settings in anime. ^^

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Me too! I find most real-life anime kind of boring...there are exceptions though. So, you like MMPPP?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Me too! I find most real-life anime kind of boring...there are exceptions though. So, you like MMPPP?
    Yep! :D

It's my all-time favourite anime. It always makes me laugh, and the songs are awesome. I love it, XD.

I started a FC for it this morning, and now I'm just impatiently awaiting its approval.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    When it gets approved, I'll join it. ^^ My favorite song is Ankoku no Tsubasa.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Ah, Lady Bat's theme. I like that one too. Though I like them all, XD.

Aiyh, I honestly can't pick a favourite song, lol.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Maybe we should change the topic. XD This is the Anime Watcher's club, after all. We should probably continue this discussion in your MMPPP club.

Come to think of it, nobody ever posted in my FMA fan club...T_T

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    XD Sounds like a plan. ^_^

I joined an FMA fanclub here awhile back, but it unfortunately died. But I'll be sure to join one again if I see one coming out of the woodwork. :D

FMA is my 3rd favourite, after MMPPP and One Piece.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I can't wait to see this week's PreCure--the last lackey will be introduced in the thick of battle....
    I just started PreCure a few weeks ago, and I'm loving it! ^_^

I am a little behind though, seeing as there are over two hundred and fifty episodes to watch.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    There are already two FMA trailers about the new series though! :D The actual thing is coming out April 9th, I think...or it could be April 19th, but I'm hoping it's 9th...

So, what's PreCure about?

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    Basically, the original season is about these two girls, Nagisa and Honoka, who are complete opposites of each other--Nagisa's the outgoing athletic type, and Honoka's the shy and smart one. One day, the two of them receive these cell phone like things where two creatures named Mipple and Mepple reside, and get the ability to transform together into Cure Black (Nagisa) and Cure White (Honoka) in order to protect both Mipple and Mepple's homeland and Earth from the Dark Zone (the bad guys), who want seven rainbow colors stones that Mipple and Mepple carry to gain immortality (and in essence, take over the world)

It's exciting, like this week's episode is, funny, and touching--one of the better magical girl series

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Oh yeah! I saw the ad on TV yesterday...so it's a new anime, right? Was it the thing with the two girls yelling, 'Black Thunder!' and 'White Thunder!' ? I thought the name was Pretty Cure or something.

Back