• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Watchers Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh I like Chouji and Shikamaru too. They are awesome! Kyuubi is alright. He makes Naruto powerful though. But Naruto doesn't need him all the time. He is strong without him.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    My favourite Naruto characters are the previously mentioned lead, Shikamaru, and Hinata. I watch each episode with the slightest bit of hope that I'll get to see another NaruHina moment, XD.

Though there is one character I dislike, and that is Ino. Though she may have improved with Shippuuden, I still picture the whiney girl who threw herself at Sasuke. The English translation of her name fits her very well, XD.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I used to watch Naruto a lot, but then I stopped in the middle of the fillers before Shippuden started. :P

My favorite characters were (are) Shikamaru, Itachi, Hinata, Ino, Sakura, and Gaara. I suppose I can just say that I like everyone. It's hard to hate any of them, really. I guess some can be annoying, but I don't think I can ever hate them.

If you could make an anime what might it be about?
    I am so glad this is a question because I was talking about this with my friends before. xD I know this sounds completely awkward, but I love Hamlet. That was the best play I have ever read, and Shakespeare is definitely a genius for writing it. So yes, I have read it for AP English, and I would love to see that become an anime.

Spoiler:

Have you been to an anime convention?
    Yes, I have. I went to the one in Long Beach in 2006 I believe. I tried to go again in 2007, but there was a ridiculously long line just to get a ticket to go in, so I decided to forget about that. The first time I went, I was overwhelmed though. It was an amazing experience. I hope to cosplay or go with friends the next time I go.

Recommend an anime:
    I think I have advertised a lot of anime, but I suppose I can advertise them again if you just decided to read my posts now. :x Hmm, watch these: Bokurano, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Jigoku Shoujo, Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora, Elfen Lied, Princess Tutu, Utawarerumono, Vampire Knight, Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime, and 5 Centimeters Per Second (movie).
    ---

By the way, anyone have an account on MyAnimeList.net?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    So what animes are you guys keeping up with now?

Currently I am only keeping up with Skip Beat and Hell Girl.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Right now I'm just keeping up with four of the big ones(Bleach, Naruto, Pokemon, & One Piece). I've been watching the newest episode of each once they become available.

But besides them, I'm going through some older ones like Sailor Moon, Ranma 1/2, and Inuyasha, which I've never completed yet. ^^

EDIT: 1400th post. =D

Hantsuki

Years
    I just finished watching Wolf's Rain two days ago, and I guess I will finish up Full Moon wo Sagashite since I only watched the first four episodes.

I am thinking of starting on Itazura na Kiss, but I have to find a place where I can download all the episodes first. I would like to watch some of the new anime that just came out/are coming out, like the third season of Jigoku Shoujo and the second season of Vampire Knight, but they are in mkv format, and I don't have a program that supports that type of file.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I'd like to join this!!~
    I really meant to do this years ago. /late

My favourite anime right now would definitely be ToraDora. It's the first time in quite awhile that I've found something that I get the feeling that I can't wait another week to watch the next episode. ^^;

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Yes, welcome Ayano Katagiri! :D

Hmm, a friend of mine actually mentioned ToraDora to me yesterday, and it was the first time I've ever heard of it. He told me it was hilarious, and I'm pretty sure I'll be taking a look at it myself rather shortly. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Welcome to the club Ayano Katagiri! Mhmm...I heard about ToraDora. Maybe I should check it out sometime. ^^

Hantsuki

Years
    Somehow, I was under the impression that Toradora was an action-based anime. o.o;

I looked it up, and the summary sounds good. I will have to add it to my watch list.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I notice in some anime they have a girl as the main character and she is so violent. She will beat up anyone that she come across. But sometimes the guy does deserve it, it can be funny. I notice that it happens in Love Hina, and now in Toradora. I need to watch that one!

Back