• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
  • Watching Currently:
    Gintama
    Black Bullet
    Haikyuu!!
    Mushishi S2

Just those for the moment planning to watch Date A Live S2 later on this week alongside No Game No Life.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2023
    Haikyuu!!: Damn I like this one
    Ping-pong the animation: Don't really like the art style but the story drags me trough it
    Black Bullet: IMO interesting
    Diamond no Ace: Also very good really enjoy watching this one
    One Piece: currently at ep 70 still a long way to go
    Nisekoi: Onodera!
    Baby Steps: Tennis all the way ? :p
    Akuma no Riddle: Makes me think about Battle Royale
    Bokura wa minna Kawaisou: really like this comedy
    Hunter x Hunter: awesomeness

Rinna

Uhm..woof?
    Years
  • Riddle Story of Devil. Finishing episode 3, it's quite interesting.

Anyone seen We Without Wings?

Sir Codin

Kill la Kill is the only one I'm watching so far in anime club. There are others being shown, but they're mostly uninteresting (especially Bodacious Space Pirates).

I was also watching Inuyasha for a while, but I stopped due to lack of time.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Actively watching: Kaiji Season 2 (holy ♥♥♥♥ where was this anime till now?! I LOVE IT), No Game No Life (super fun!), JoJo's Bizarre Adventures Stardust Crusaders (ultra fun!), Mahouka (decent so far with great production values), Gokukoku no Brynhildr (got a little more interesting after ep 4), One Outs (very interesting show) and One Piece.

I'm thinking of dropping Ergo Proxy. At episode 18/23 and I have little-to-no urge of continuing.

Years
  • What season are you talking about? :o Railgun's second season, Railgun S, is already out. is there another?

The dub is not out till July (sorry should of stated that) I'm weird if I see a series in english I need to only watch english and the same if I see a series in Japanese. I have a dilemma when shows never finish in a dub form like Zatch Bell. I know it may sound stupid but it is just some little thing I have.

Years
  • Currently watching "Lucky Star" and "Hetalia", recently finished "Dokuro-chan" and am going to start watching "Sword Art Online" soon.
    I pretty much like "Lucky Star" (or at least what I have seen of it so far! Gotta love Konata!), "Hetalia" is pretty much a favorite of mine so far and as far as "Dokuro-Chan" goes...It's weird but entertaining!
    Thinking of starting "Slayers" very soon as well.

Now, as far as what versions of the Anime series that I'm currently watching goes, I've been watching the dubs of "Lucky Star" and "Hetalia" (I also watched the dub of "Dokuro-Chan")

Last edited:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • The dub is not out till July (sorry should of stated that) I'm weird if I see a series in english I need to only watch english and the same if I see a series in Japanese. I have a dilemma when shows never finish in a dub form like Zatch Bell. I know it may sound stupid but it is just some little thing I have.

Ah, I actually saw a trailer for this the other day and should have remembered! You'll like it, I saw it and I thought it was better than s1 :)

Years
  • Ah, I actually saw a trailer for this the other day and should have remembered! You'll like it, I saw it and I thought it was better than s1 :)

Picked up a manga volume and it seems it is during that new season. The new "super" girl is so cute. My only issue with the manga is unlike the anime (dub) it uses one-sama and random japanese in a english manga/anime is a huge pet peeve to me XD

Years
  • I'm a bit of a newb when it comes to anime...but i've recently started watching Isshuukan Friends. It's ADORABLE. :3 Such a sweet storyline. It reminds me of Fruits Basket, for some reason.

Years
  • Corpse Party anyone ? ;S
    Also, Yu Yu Hakusho, InuYasha, Samurai Champloo. Those three are great, any suggestions ? i've heard that JoJo's Bizarre adventure is good but i dunno, what about Hunter X Hunter ?

Back