• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
Years
  • I started watching Fairy Tail (in english dub) a couple of weeks ago...I'm a good chunk through season 3 xD season 109 onwards was a pain ._. 1 - 108 was dubbee by funimation, so I had to search for the rest...but the ones I found had some different voices for some of the characters ._. It's annoying.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I started watching Fairy Tail (in english dub) a couple of weeks ago...I'm a good chunk through season 3 xD season 109 onwards was a pain ._. 1 - 108 was dubbee by funimation, so I had to search for the rest...but the ones I found had some different voices for some of the characters ._. It's annoying.
    Watch it in Japanese. You wouldn't experience voice change.
    They did not even change voice of someone who was almost banned from voice acting all together.

Corpse Party anyone ? ;S
    The newest OVA that was released?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Finished Kaiji. Both seasons. Dropped Ergo Proxy. Picked up Isshuukan Friends. So sweet. :3

inheartstaco

Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Years

Ah, my favourite anime of all time, I'm completely up to date in series 2, and I finally got around to watching the Phoenix Priestess movie. Now, I've been watching fairy tail with eng subs since episode one and so watching the movie was the first time I'd ever heard the english voices and i nearly fell off my chair it was so weird, not sure if I liked it or not.
    Bottom line, continue watching, because it only gets better and better (Plus the soundtracks are the most kickass anime music made for ages imo)

I've also been steadily watching Bleach, and I've just started Mahouka, Black Bullet, and Blade & Soul
    I feel bad for not having watched Bleach before because its such a big name, but hey, first time for everything. Mahouka is interesting because it's more intellectual than simply being a school based anime. Black Bullet has lots of promise and i'm enjoying it, but I can see it getting pulled after one season for some reason.

If you're going to watch Blade & Soul make sure you do it in 1080p, because the animation is just too beautiful to watch it in anything else ever

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Finished Wolf Children Ame and Yuki today. Picked Cowboy Bebop back up at episode 16. Will watch bebop, trigun and honey and clover now. In that order.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I'm watching K-on right now! It's super cute, and I'm totally in love with Yui. She's so cute and sweet. <3 I'm a little like each of the characters. I have Mio's shyness and timidness, Mugi's caring motherly heart, Ritsu's hyperactivity and boredom, and Yu's clumsy airheadness. XD

I'm watching the dub because I always watch dubs. Mostly because of my disability, plus I LOVE Stephanie Sheh and Cristina Vee. <3

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I'm watching K-on right now! It's super cute, and I'm totally in love with Yui.
    I would say...
    1390431862314.jpg

But...
    I'm watching the dub because I always watch dubs. Mostly because of my disability, plus I LOVE Stephanie Sheh and Cristina Vee. <3
    DUBS?! Come on, K-On is K-On BECAUSE of seiyuus =D

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • To be honest... I'm watching a lot of series from this season. It's so much, I can't even fathom how I remember them all. I'm currently watching Hunter x Hunter 2011, Blade & Soul, [No Game, No Life] (put it that way to avoid some confusion), Break Blade, and Captain Earth, just to name a few.....

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • To be honest... I'm watching a lot of series from this season. It's so much, I can't even fathom how I remember them all. I'm currently watching Hunter x Hunter 2011, Blade & Soul, [No Game, No Life] (put it that way to avoid some confusion), Break Blade, and Captain Earth, just to name a few.....
    I would love to see subs for Break Blade =D I only found subs for first two eps :/

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • I would love to see subs for Break Blade =D I only found subs for first two eps :/

I can try to send you the subs I have, they're in .mp4 format. Send me a list of episodes you want to see.

I'm going to name one more to the list: Soul Eater Not!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I watch all of these weekly:

Fairy Tail season 2
    Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
    No Game, No Life
    Naruto Shippuden
    One Piece

Just started Log Horizon, I'm on episode 3. Started Kill La Kill as well, on episode 13. :)

Years
  • I'm currently watching Ergo Proxy, I tried to watch it last year and couldn't get in to it, but I give it another chance this year and I'm enjoying it so far.

I'll be trying to watch Sword Art Online after that I guess.

In terms of what is currently airing, I did watch the first episode of No Game No Life and it was just awful. I'm not a fan of writing something off so quickly, but yeah never going to bother with that again.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Currently watching this anime called Kampfer. On episode 7. Not sure what to think. xD

Hell it's a nice break after watching Gantz...

I'm following some new series too, like Soul Eater Not, No Game No Life, and Black Bullet. Really loving BB best out of all of 'em. I'm also watching If Her Flag Breaks, which I find relatively amusing, but definitely not as entertaining as the other three.

Back