• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
  • You should have played the visual novel a decade ago according to a lot of pre le epic Ufotable adaptation Type-Moonfags.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • My girlfriend and I are alternating episodes of Non Non Biyori and Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun whenever she's in the mood to watch something. I watched all of GSNK a few months ago but it's so good that it deserves multiple views.

I need to pick something up to watch without her, though.

Years
  • I'm rewatching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. If it weren't obvious by my avie and sig.

My favorite series n_n

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Seirei no Moribito - Guardian of the spirit

Anime You're Currently Watching?

Started watching this and have already seen 14 episodes out of 26. This is a pretty amazing anime, alright. Would wind up being one of my favorites if it keeps going the way it has been going. Doesn't have as much action as one would expect from the looks of the show but whenever there's an action scene oooh boy are you in for a visual treat. I'm really, really liking it.

+1 for one of the most badass female leads ever.

Anime You're Currently Watching?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Madan no Ou to Vanadis, for the bewbs and dragon slaying moves.

And also Nanatsu no Taizai/FSN:UBW/Parasyte.

@derozio, Guardian of the Spirit looks pretty cool, might give it ago when I've got some time tomorrow :).

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • @derozio, Guardian of the Spirit looks pretty cool, might give it ago when I've got some time tomorrow :)
    I still haven't finished it but till the 20th episode mark that I've seen, its been a really, really nice ride. Don't expect too much action (because it isn't there in large quantities), that's all. It is pretty chill as a story. And the main female lead is one of my fave female characters of all time now. SO BADASS. <3;

Finished Akame Ga Kill! may start Genshiken now. =p Or...just finish Mushishi S1. Which I really should.

Crysta Blade

Shooty Refutey
    Years
  • Currently watching Sailor Moon Crystal and Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru. I love me some magical girls.

Other stuff I've seen lately: Akuma no Riddle, Day Break Illusion and Future Diary/Mirai Nikki. I marathoned the latter two in one day. Probably won't do something like that again, what with how tired it left me.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • It's been a busy trimester at Uni so have only been watching Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road and SAO II regularly.
    I'm about to have a catch up session on Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Kindaichi and Diamond no Ace since I'm far behind on both and have yet to start on a couple from the last few seasons like Zankyou no Terror and Parasyte (but I want to watch the live action of that first before I touch on the anime).

Years
  • ummm... Attack On Titan english dub.
    hahaha its kinda akward watching it on
    english for the first time. Even though
    I am American I never watched AOT english
    dubbed. Just the english subbed one...

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2017
    I've been watching Rurouni Kenshin for the first time in years. That Kyoto arc is just so good! It's a shame the rest of the anime series after that point is mostly just filler. :(

I should also probably get to watching F/SN: Unlimited Bread Works sometime soon. .-.

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years

• OMG Magi!!111! ...Sorry. That's one nice choice there. I hope you enjoyed that one! (I prefer the manga better but the anime's okay, with the great choice of seiyuus and all)

Just finished watching Nobunaga Concerto and should start on Donten ni Warau soon. As for the anime that I'm currently following, it's Sailor Moon Crystal, though the airdates seem to be rather erratic nowadays.

Sir Codin

Pokemon X&Y
    Sailor Moon VIZ redub (at least it's better than Saban)
    Azumanga Daioh

EDIT:
    HOLY BALLS, CRUNCHYROLL HAS FIST OF THE NORTH STAR. I NEEDED THIS.

Last edited:
    Back