• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    Hellsing Ultimate IX and X have FINALLY been released in dub, so I'm taking a break from everything and rewatching the series...I would consider marathoning it, but that'd take me most of the day. xD

I am not sure why someone would prefer the dub over the original release :(.

pkmin3033

I am not sure why someone would prefer the dub over the original release :(.
    ...because it's better? xD

At least in the case of Hellsing Ultimate. Not all anime are better dubbed, but if the dub voice cast is tolerable, I will always pick it over the original release.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    ...because it's better? xD

At least in the case of Hellsing Ultimate. Not all anime are better dubbed, but if the dub voice cast is tolerable, I will always pick it over the original release.

The only (English) dub I liked was the Ghost Stories dub.

I used to like Inuyasha Latin-american dub, but after watching the Japanese version I couldn't stand it anymore.

Maybe it's just not my thing.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I just finished the first season of Digimon and now I am the saddest girl in the world. I love Gomamon 4 ever wahh

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Now I did it. I added Cross Ange, Inou-Battle wa Nichijou no Naka de and Akatsuki no Yona into the list. I still have a lot I'm planning to watch.

Also, I regretted that I didn't take out some titles from my harddisk last week 'cause I ran out of things to watch last Wednesday when I was away from home. I could've started some classics like Code:Geass and NGE, but well...

Also, I completed the Natsume Yuujinchou series (aka. all 4 seasons + the 2 OVAs) as well, so now it's off the list.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I've been watching at least 10+ on-going shows. And now I've added Cross Game, Rainbow - Nisha Rokubou no Shinichin as well as a rewatch of Ghost in the Shell - SAC to the list. :)

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Currently watching Suite Precure thanks to a friend recommending it for me. So far it's been greater than I expected, aha.

pkmin3033

Watching Nisekoi in the evenings now...I think I need to watch more shows like this; I can't remember the last time an anime made me laugh so often. Actually, yes I can - Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, back in 2009. The cast is endearing, the plot ridiculously cliche but somehow highly entertaining, and I'm extremely curious as to how it'll all end up. A second season announcement tells me I won't find out so the ending will probably disappoint, but...god, it's so funny sometimes. Poor Raku. xD

Hovering around some other shows and re-watching some stuff, but that's my main at the moment. Might try Golden Time after this, or maybe Nodame Cantabile...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    My MAL is in bad need of an update..haven't done so in years aha.
    But, I'm currently watching:
    Tokyo Ghoul (Last episode)
    Noragami
    Angel Tales

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
    More like currently reading, but yeah; I'm reading MAGI, recommended by a friend of mine and I'm liking it so far.

Also, I'm following the spinoff series 'The Adventures of Sinbad', in which the new OVA episode will come soon this December, iirc

Strom Thunder

The Apocalypse :D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    The Anime I am correctly watching is - Naruto Shippuden! haha I have already completed the anime I have with me. Naruto shippuden is the only one left to watch in my list. I am going to collect more. I'll have Case closed, bleach, Assasiation class room, High school of dead and Buso renkin soon ! And Anohana too !

Back