• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • I've now caught up on Tokyo Ghoul, and am now on Tokyo Ghoul root A, which is ongoing. Still also watching Code Geass Boukoku no Akito and Durarara!! x2 Shou. But I have also watched Deadman Wonderland since my last man, and am moving onto the second series. Will also be starting Stein's Gate soon :)

Years
  • My current list is from all different seasons lol anyway here is what im currently watching.
    -Parasyte -the maxim-
    -Durarara season 1 (Going to watch the 2nd season when im done with the first)
    -Saekano -How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend-
    -Absolute duo
    -Tokyo Ghoul season two
    -Assassination Classroom
    -The World God Only Knows season 3
    -Devil Survivor 2 The Animation
    -Nanatsu No Taizai

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Well, right now, I'm watching the four mainstream animies, which are -
    * One Piece
    * Naruto
    * Legend Of Korra
    * And of course, Pokemon (Advanced Generation to be specific)
    And wait one more, it's called Blazing Teens, I kinda like it.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Legend Of Korra

inb4 someone calls out, "Legend of Korra is not an anime!". On the Japanese meaning of anime, yes, it's an animation. But according to most of the world: it's not an anime 'cause anime means it's an animation made by Japan.

Anyway, I've just finished Hyouka. Saw a review about it and it peaked my interest so I picked it up and watched it. The only problem I had was Chitanda's attitude actually, but other than that I like it.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Kotoura-San! and kinda watching "Is this a zombie?" but my boyfriend doesn't like it lol I think it's silly :pink_tongue:

I really want to watch Naruto with him. He's never seen it and won't give it a chance. Such a trial to get up to Ship' though... overall the anime's pretty OK, but the real good stuff isn't till hundreds of episodes in lol :pink_tongue:

Years
  • Since I posted last, I finished off Season 1 of Yuru Yuri, then started and finished Season 2, watched this week's Saekano, and tallied up another Naruto episode (I may just watch an episode of this every time I finish a series instead of trying for a daily dose - it's an okay ride, but usually whatever else I'm watching is a more enjoyable ride).

I really want to watch Naruto with him. He's never seen it and won't give it a chance. Such a trial to get up to Ship' though... overall the anime's pretty OK, but the real good stuff isn't till hundreds of episodes in lol :pink_tongue:

Rather than binge watch it, just watch an episode a day. That's how I'm personally working my way through (though there are days I forget to watch or opt to power through something else instead). You'll reach Shippuden in late September or early October if you start tonight at that slow as molasses pace. He may eventually warm up to it. The Chunin Exam arc should provide some moderate entertainment.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Since I posted last, I finished off these:

Kimi ni Todoke (top 10 material)
    Ao Haru Ride (was pretty swell)
    High School DxD (yeah i just saw the first season now lel)
    Haikyuu!! (top sportshit)
    Persona 4 The Animation (game adaptation done nicely)
    Trinity Seven (horny mc done right)
    Death Billiards (saw it immediately after watching first ep of death parade)
    Hanasaku Iroha (pretty nice but slow drama)
    Durarara!! (not as good as baccano but pretty nice nonetheless)

Currently watching Durarara!!x2, Parasyte, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Testament of the new Sister Devil, Cross Ange, Assassination Classroom and Nanatsu no Taizai. Out of which Durarara S2 is the latest addition.

My enjoyment of all the shows have gone down quite a bit compared to how things were initially. Except in Assassination Classroom's and Nanatsu no Taizai's cases, I don't find myself looking forward to newer episodes as much as I used to. Durararax2 is a newly added one but an exception too. Eventually these shows end up in my on-hold list (like Log Horizon S2 and a few others did).

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Rather than binge watch it, just watch an episode a day. That's how I'm personally working my way through (though there are days I forget to watch or opt to power through something else instead). You'll reach Shippuden in late September or early October if you start tonight at that slow as molasses pace. He may eventually warm up to it. The Chunin Exam arc should provide some moderate entertainment.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll try to start it with him tonight :pink_nod:

Did Bleach ever finish? Or is it still being milked? Would watch that minus fillers with him, too.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • They cut it off in the middle. Stopped the anime after the Fullbring Arc. They'll probably start the anime again once the manga finishes. Which will happen...god knows when. XD;

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2018
    Let's see... There's Parasyte, Assassination Classroom, Akatsuki no Yona, Death Parade, Tokyo Ghoul Root A, Kami-sama Hajimemashita, and the Rolling Girls. Just binged Toradora this week too; only ever saw the first episode before. Refuse to give up on Aldnoah Zero despite it being a shadow of the first season, and for whatever reason keep watching Log Horizon.

The real problem with Log Horizon is that "there's nothing more boring than watching somebody else play an RPG.", and it really feels, much like everything Lovecraft, that in the hands of another it would be amazing.

Kimi ni Todoke is absolutely wonderful! Excellent taste ;*)

Just to nitpick some of the episodes of Legend Of Korra were made in Japan ;*) (The Korean studios did a better job though)

Years
  • Finished off Bakemonogatari's OVAs as well as episode 5.5, and then I got 4 episodes into Nisemonogatari, following that up with catching up on DRRR x2 Shou. And then I did my weeklies from Toonami (DBZ Kai, Kill la Kill, Shippuden, TTGL, and One Piece), as well as several more episodes of original Naruto.

Life

[FONT="Poiret One"][color=#aaaaaa]Perception of Re
    Years
  • Currently watching:
    Beelzebub
    Kodomo No Omocha
    Kuroko No Basket (3rd season)

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    My currently watching list:

Sailor Moon Crystal (ep 15/26)
    Cardfight Vanguard season 3 (ep 24/59)
    Folktales from Japan (ep 146/-) ._.
    Your Lie in April (ep 13/22)

Not super crazed about anything I'm watching right now. Sailor Moon Crystal is my fav of those four I think, but I'm not exactly fangirling about it because the new ep every 2 weeks thing kind of subdues that lol. I'm pretty disappointed in Your Lie in April, ngl, but it's not awful so I'm just sticking with it. Also when is Folktales from Japan going to end I've been watching this for like two years now...

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2018
    Completely forgot to watch the last two episodes of Yuuki Yuuna is a Hero until tonight. The ending was predictable but have to say the story itself took a couple unexpected turns.

Meant to watch Kodomo No Omocha for a long while.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Finally a quarter through Steins;Gate and finished all the Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Specials.
    Pretty much up to date with everything with the exception of Tokyo Ghoul square root.

Neko Mizu

Kawaii
    Years
  • I am currently trying to finish Spiral: The Bonds of Reasoning. But I have been slow on that, and have watched other sereis' instead. I seriously should watch it. I find it to be really good, too. Do not know what is stopping me from watching it all.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Here's my current watch list (excluding older shows that I rewatch, because typically in those cases I just marathon the whole series in one shot) :
    Sailor Moon: Crystal
    Go! Princess Precure
    Koufuku Graffiti
    Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata
    Shirobako
    The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls

Actually it's a lighter load than I usually take for a season, but I wasn't too impressed with the winter season lineup as a whole. Fortunately, I know of at least two shows that I definitely WILL be picking up for Spring 2015 :)

Back