• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

PokeHunterBlack

Bounty Hunter
Years
  • I stopped watching Pokemon when BW started, but XYZ has been recommended so I am catching up through XY. Enjoying it so far, much better than what I have heard of BW. I have also watched a wide array of anime after starting in 2014, but right now I am watching;
    Spoiler:

I'm sorry, It is more of a to do list than a currently watching one :D. Anyway, with more anime on the way soon, I need to catch up quick, 4 more episodes till XYZ! Gotta watch 40 episodes by the episode air at 8:00 PM tomorrow!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Just watching some stuff on Toonami and catching up on my Yokai Watch backlog because that apparently started airing in the States again.

I stopped watching Pokemon when BW started, but XYZ has been recommended so I am catching up through XY. Enjoying it so far, much better than what I have heard of BW. I have also watched a wide array of anime after starting in 2014, but right now I am watching;
    Spoiler:

I'm sorry, It is more of a to do list than a currently watching one :D. Anyway, with more anime on the way soon, I need to catch up quick, 4 more episodes till XYZ! Gotta watch 40 episodes by the episode air at 8:00 PM tomorrow!

Best Wishes has an arc that I really liked (it started with the sudden shift around the time Ash was about to get his 8th badge and ends just before he heads off to the Pokemon league, and, yes, there's a whole arc in there along with several sub-arcs), so I recommend going back to watch it later if you're stuck for things to watch or have a Pokemon anime itch to scratch.

A Certain Magical Index is a fun one. Fair warning about the anime adaptation, though: it can frequently skimp out on explanations.

Years
  • Just New Game at the moment. Maybe get back into JoJo after I'm done or something.

I am currently watching that anime as well :D I`ve been starting to really enjoy Slice of Life animes lately.

I just finished Gakkou Gurashi and its not what I expected the anime to be like. I thought it would be your typical Slice of Life cute nmoey anime but I was wrong :D
    I defo recommend it if anyone like zombies and cuteness.

My watch list:

- Amagi Brilliant park ( I watched like five episodes of this anime but I got kinda bored but I want to finish it of)
    - Amaama to Inazuma ( This anime I really love at the moment. My signature is based of this anime )
    - Angel beats ( I want to start watching this anime soon)
    - Fate Kaleid liner ( I am not really familar with the fate series but I will watch all the others)

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • I'm currently watching a few things:

My Little Monster - Episode 3/13 (Really enjoying it so far)
    The Lost Village - Episode 10/12 (Not that into it but I'm gonna finish it anyways)
    Orange - Episode 7/13 (Eagerly awaiting Sunday morning at 11:30 for a new episode)
    Rewrite - Episode 7/13 (Not really my cup of tea, but It's alright. Hoping to get more into it)
    New Game! - Episode 6/12 (Pretty decent so far. Still need to watch this Monday's episode)

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    I don't like amime so much but I start to be interested in watching this kind. By the way, can you suggested me interesting anime.

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • -Re-watching Welcome to the NHK
    -Very slowly working my way through Pokemon again.
    -Gintama
    -One piece
    -Hunterxhunter

Years
  • Eventually managed to watch all of the Pokemon Indigo League anime for nostalgia's sake. I've just caught up on the Charlotte dub after binge watching the 7 episodes and now I've started watching Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • Wolf Girl and Black Prince - Episode 4/12
    Kimi ni Todoke - Episode 3/25
    Lovely★Complex - Episode 21/25

So much romance <3

EDIT: I'm also re-watching Charlotte since the first 7 episodes of the dub have been released!
    zthQjyo.gif

Last edited:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Currently airing series I'm following:
    - Battery: it's okay, a bit edgy, but somewhat entertaining. Might drop it soon though if it doesn't make itself better than other sports anime :x
    - Danganronpa 3: Future: I really love Danganronpa. I... don't even know why because I think the writing can be soooo much better, but I'm having fun watching this. Glad to see it all being tied together.
    - Danganronpa 3: Despair: The more interesting of the Danganronpa for me. I really want to see how these kids turn into mass murderers.
    - Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!: Cute, and funny. I look forward to watching this.
    - Love Live! Sunshine!!: Literally just a re-do of the first Love Live and even the writers seem to know it. There's just different characters. Some of the songs are okay, but I still don't understand the fanbase around it... it's not that good....
    - New Game!: Really cute. Aoba reminds me of me cause I had my first real job this summer too.
    - Orange: I really love the manga and the anime is staying true so far.
    - Pokemon XY&Z: I love Pokemon lol
    - Re:Zero: It's okay, took like 10 episodes for me to get into it and I'm just too far at this point to stop.
    - Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan: 2 minutes long and entertaining, so why not.
    - Shokugeki no Souma 2: I don't know why I'm watching this??? I didn't really like the first season but again... I'm too far....

Other stuff I watched a few episodes of and haven't dropped yet:
    - Arakawa Under the Bridge
    - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
    - Katanagatari
    - Mushishi

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
  • Just finished Zankyou no Terror (terror no resonance).
    Amazing, really enjoyed the characters, art and the theme, very different.
    Ending was so sad =(.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • I'm on like episode 9 of Casshern Sins. It's...okay. The main character is super angsty which gets in the way a lot, but there have been some good moments too. Since it's 24 episodes I hope it picks up soon.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • I've finished Wolf Girl and Black Prince as well as Lovely★Complex.

Currently watching:

Nyaruko: Crawling With Love! - Episode 3/12
    The Devil is a Part-Timer! - Episode 4/13
    Your Lie in April - Episode 2/22
    Orange - Episode 8/13
    Rewrite - Episode 8/13

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
  • Decided to pick up Major. A bit huge series with six 26ep seasons, but halfway through the first season I'm glad I picked it up. It has some really good drama, and the characters are really likeable. I really like Goro's parents, easily the best parents I've seen in anime, the most realistic ones.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Started rewatching FMAB with roommate. Been enjoying it a lot so far. The whole experience is slightly different when rewatching it with someone who has no idea what the anime has in store for them :D

Apart from that, seasonal shows.

Alderamin of the Sky - Going good.
    Mob Psycho 100 - Going pretty fucking great.
    ReZero - This is just about to end. I'll miss this one.
    Jojo's Bizarre Adventures - HOLY SHIT KIRA OH MAAH GODDO. Episode 22 was KILLER.
    Amaama to Inazuma - I'm liking this a lot. Each episode is nice. :)
    Saiki Kusuo to Sai-nan - Funny as hell. And short, too. 4 minutes of laughter. :D
    Shokugeki no Soma - Ni No Sara - It is shokugeki, c'mon.
    Dragon Ball Super - Following it since "Black arc".
    Handa-kun - Funny. But not high on my priority list.
    Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga aru! - Funnier than handa-kun for me. Like the characters a lot, too.
    Tales of Zestiria the X - Watching it for ufotable visuals is all.
    Orange - This is nice.
    Taboo Tattoo - This is entertaining.
    D.Gray Man Hallow - This is turning dark.
    Qualidea Code - idek.
    91 Days - Stopped after ep 3. Will resume sometime soon.
    Battery - Stopped after ep 1. Will resume soon. I think. Maybe.

And then I'm also watching Tales of the Abyss. Which is much better than Zestiria story-wise, though.

Back