• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anna's Vanilla Mafia

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
  • I guess using something that picks it at random is the most fair...more fair then us just picking from the list.

lloebet

Years
  • Does it really matter who does it if it's completely random?

Edit: I did it, It's up to you all if you want to go through with it. Makes no difference to me.
    391e19d5_o.png

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • WOAH WOAH WOAH wtf wow ok i s2g i hate rng votes, that is also unfair, how do we know ileobet isn't rigging the rng? ngl using rng votes is one of the worst ways to random vote, allows maf to rig the rng :x

lloebet

Years
  • How do you rig a random vote?

We all had an equal chance of getting picked.

No matter how we do this the vote is going to be random anyway, don't see how it's unfair.

Salzorrah

Years
  • idk, what if you're maf, and just posted an image letting us think you rnged it, but in actuality you didnt, and you just led everyone in a free bandwagon, with no basis other than "rng"

lloebet

Years
  • I agree a bit about Wilde. I expected some objections about it, not someone just immediately going for it.

I don't really see how RNG is less fair than us randomly picking however.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I believe we had a previous game where the mafia rigged the rng to make it lynch who they wanted:/

lloebet

Years
  • I'm sticking to my vote. I have no opinion or insight considering my role so having something pick for me works fine.

Salzorrah

Years
  • [lynch] Nick Wilde

I'm genuinely surprised that I was RNGed, and ngl when you jumped on the bw with no questions asked so fast, it's kinda scummy if you ask me

Anemone

break through the sky
    Years
  • i definitely agree that using RNG to decide a vote is a bad strategy, for the points noted by Bardothren. i'm willing to let it go this once, since Iloebet is new too... but it's also a very potent and seemingly innocent tactic for the mafia to use :/ and i do think it was pretty suss for Wilde to jump onto the bandwagon so readily. so... for now, i'll go with that.

[LYNCH] Nick Wilde

just for the sake of argument, i would like to point out that Lost's first post asked for the cop to out, even though the phase post clearly stated that the detective had targeted the same person as the mafia, thus rendering their report useless... an attempt to draw them out?
    honestly i say that, but i don't think much of it myself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Salzorrah

Years
  • Why would I ask questions? From what I can see there was a consensus to use a randomiser to pick the person to be lynched and you were chosen. Therefore, of course I'm going to just vote based on that, seeming as have no other basis to vote on.

Also based on that, there are two other people for consideration: Altaria and lloebet. ESPECIALLY as you raised a concern that lloebet may have just rigged the RNG to pick you off (which is a MASSIVE lack of insight on my part for not picking that up when I voted), yet because I hopped onto a bandwagon I'm the person getting it in the neck?

I heavily suggest again that votes perhaps are thought about, otherwise you will be one inno down early into the game - I will retract my vote for now and see what develops before considering another person.

[LYNCH]No-one

First off, there wasn't a consensus, you all just went ahead and did it without consulting the others. I didn't even knew that we were going to RNG until I was picked :x

Second, I'm giving Iloebet a benefit of a doubt, especially since he's new, and he seems generally surprised when I told him he could've rigged the system. Altaria can probably be suss as well, but the fact that they voted second, when you already voted seems to me that he's only just following the bandwagon, may be scum, may be not, but you seem to be more plausible just because you voted really fast.

Anemone

break through the sky
    Years
  • uh, i'm not sure editing is allowed, so i'll double post, but i just realised the text said one more person, meaning it's just flavor to confirm Lelouch's innocence, lol. so the cop DID get a report. still suspicious to ask for them to out so soon!!!!! but my bad hahah

Back