• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anna's Vanilla Mafia

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Typical Gunner reaction makes me think you're both inno but what can we do? Gotta vote for someone so [lynch] Salzorrah.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    Okay, I can definitely see how the RNG was not a great idea, so maybe we should refrain from that from now on and make it as intuition based as we can? Day 1 is almost always going to be a random lynch, it seems, but Sal has a point about the fact that it COULD be rigged against an inno by mafia. What easier way to start a bandwagon than in the name of a random lynch?

However, I am keeping my vote, at least for now. I'm really not getting suss vibes from anyone yet, so changing my vote would be kind of pointless.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • Hm. If either of these people get lynched I can't help but feel guilty,

Edit: Though if one of them turned out to be evil...

EditEdit:
    you all just went ahead and did it without consulting the others

For the record I did say "Vote if you want, makes no difference to me" because I knew the whole group didn't talk about it. I just got a random name picked out and tossed it on there.

Last edited:

lloebet

Years
  • My vote is the same as yours so I don't know what you're talking about.

Edit: Oh I see what you're talking about now. That's a very interesting speculation.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • I thought Pie Mafia established that forming a bandwagon on a random vote was a bad idea. :P

I'm happy to oppose the Gunner-wagon by voting to [Lynch] Nick Wilde, although personally I think Altaria would be the better lynch because she was there to see Twiggy get ripped apart for doing exactly the same thing in Pie Mafia. But then, splitting the vote isn't really going to help things.

oh yeah and hi, I am still alive. Uni likes to put all the work at the end of term for some reason :/.

lloebet

Years
  • I trust Nick Wilde for the moment though the way the votes are going it won't soon matter. I can't help but feel the mafia have in some way manipulated us today.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    Why did you vote for me though?

Before lloebet even used the RNG, we had been discussing the fact that we were going to have to do a random vote. At the time, the generator seemed like a good idea. When they posted their result, I just went with it. That's really the only reason, and I feel I'm in the same unfortunate boat as Rabi (Nick Wilde) at the moment with the whole 'bandwagon hopping too soon'.

lloebet

Years
  • I deserve equal blame as them if we're going to be convicting them for that.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Phase Post: Night One

Fear and paranoia gripping their hearts but minds lacking direction, some of the townspeople tried to vote based solely on randomization. However, many spoke against this direction and instead turned their attention to another.

Nick Wilde has been lynched. He was a Villager.

Night One has begun. 24 hours remain in this phase.

Rules

1. To vote for someone, you must format your vote as [Lynch] Name.
    2. Not voting for two day phases will result in your elimination or replacement.
    3. You may not share your PMs. You may share the information contained in them at your discretion.
    4. If you are out of the game for any reason you may not post at all.
    5. You may not post during the night phase. This may result in elimination from the game.
    6. You MUST vote for someone. Abstaining is not allowed.
    7. In the event of a tie, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    8. Have fun and try to figure people out, but be civil. No personal attacks, thank you.​

Players

Nick Wilde as a Villager [lynched D1]
    Lost Heart as ???
    Wiicked as ???
    NightKrow as ???
    Altaria as ???
    lloebet as ???
    Abby as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    Lelouch as a Villager [died N0]
    Aventine as ???
    Anemone as ???​

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Phase Post: Day Two

The doctor chose to spend the night giving themselves what they referred to as "some 'me' time" to counteract the stress of the previous day. The detective, working on a vague suspicion, headed straight toward their target's home. Halfway there, the detective ran into the person they were looking for… along with two of their friends.

Lost Heart is dead. He was the detective.

Day 2 has begun. 48 hours remain in this phase.

Rules

1. To vote for someone, you must format your vote as [Lynch] Name.
    2. Not voting for two day phases will result in your elimination or replacement.
    3. You may not share your PMs. You may share the information contained in them at your discretion.
    4. If you are out of the game for any reason you may not post at all.
    5. You may not post during the night phase. This may result in elimination from the game.
    6. You MUST vote for someone. Abstaining is not allowed.
    7. In the event of a tie, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    8. Have fun and try to figure people out, but be civil. No personal attacks, thank you.​

Players

Nick Wilde as a Villager [lynched D1]
    Lost Heart as the Detective [died N1]
    Wiicked as ???
    NightKrow as ???
    Altaria as ???
    lloebet as ???
    Abby as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    Lelouch as a Villager [died N0]
    Aventine as ???
    Anemone as ???​

lloebet

Years
  • I trust Nick Wilde for the moment though the way the votes are going it won't soon matter.

Going to carry on the Fox's legacy by for now having it, [Lynch] Salzorrah

Not looking good for innos.

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • OK WOAH WOAH, I definitely see why I can be seen as scum, especially with the phase post saying that Lost visited mafia last night. But I swear to god, it isn't me.

And I think I know who is though, it's either Iloebet, Bardothren, or Nagi (Anemone). Why? Let me explain.

Please refer to the vote post below

Typical Gunner reaction makes me think you're both inno but what can we do? Gotta vote for someone so [lynch] Salzorrah.

Lost wasn't keen on lynching me, infact, he sees me as inno. If he had any doubts on me, he should have atleast said he has. I don't know why he joined the RNGwagon, probably to offset the votes on Rabi, but just look. If I were Lost, I wouldn't be sussing out the other guy, especially from an RNG result, I would be investigating the person who did the RNG, which was Iloebet.

Of course, Lost could have investigated Altaria that night as well, since she also jumped the early Gunnerwagon, but looking at her posts, none of them seemed that scummy tbh.

I'm sussing out Bard, just because of how quickly he voted for me today, and that minutes after he votes, Iloebet then votes for me. Is there a possible alliance between the two? Probably.

Okay, I know what you're gonna say, why Nagi out of all people. Personally, I wasn't going to consider her, but I read through the posts and I find this.

i definitely agree that using RNG to decide a vote is a bad strategy, for the points noted by Bardothren. i'm willing to let it go this once, since Iloebet is new too... but it's also a very potent and seemingly innocent tactic for the mafia to use :/ and i do think it was pretty suss for Wilde to jump onto the bandwagon so readily. so... for now, i'll go with that.

[LYNCH] Nick Wilde

just for the sake of argument, i would like to point out that Lost's first post asked for the cop to out, even though the phase post clearly stated that the detective had targeted the same person as the mafia, thus rendering their report useless... an attempt to draw them out?
    honestly i say that, but i don't think much of it myself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nagi was the only person who noticed that Lost (our cop) asked for the cop to out, and I'm sure that Lost did the claim-bait trick like someone did in one of the older games, where the real role tries to bait the maf to claim their role, then counter claims. Is it a coincidence that out of all the people mafia could have chosen to kill, it was Lost, and Nagi posted this tidbit?

My scum reads so far is (in order from most scum to least scum): Iloebet, Bardothren, Altaria/Nagi (subject to change)

With that said

[lynch] Iloebet

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Seeing as I wasn't a fan of the random bandwagon in the first place...

[Lynch] Iloebet

> wasnt a fan for the random bandwagon against me
    > doesnt have a problem voting for me after only two people did, and without my defense

i s2g you're slowly climbing up my scum list wicked </3

Back