• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ANNAVERSARY

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • HELLO FRIENDS IT IS I AND I DRANK SOME THINGS??? BUT HEY TODAY IS MY PC ANNI AND WOW I'VE BEEN HERE 12 YEARS?!!! NORMALLY I WOULD LET SHAWN OR AUSTIN OR KAREN OR JOSH DO THIS BUT IM IN A PARTY MOOD

12 YEARS BRUH
    I THINK YEAH??? MAN
    GOOD TIMES HAVE BEEN HAD AND WILL CONTINUE
    PARYT WITH ME

Sirfetch’d

12 YEARS??? wow! Congrats on sticking with us for this long 8D Let's see if you can make it 12 more!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    HELLO FRIENDS IT IS I AND I DRANK SOME THINGS??? BUT HEY TODAY IS MY PC ANNI AND WOW I'VE BEEN HERE 12 YEARS?!!! NORMALLY I WOULD LET SHAWN OR AUSTIN OR KAREN OR JOSH DO THIS BUT IM IN A PARTY MOOD

12 YEARS BRUH
    I THINK YEAH??? MAN
    GOOD TIMES HAVE BEEN HAD AND WILL CONTINUE
    PARYT WITH ME
    Congrats, Anna! You da real veteran <3

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey congrats on making 12 years =)

How much have you had to drink tho and can I get some of that

Years
  • 12 years already? Seriously, you are a true veteran of this forum and that's why PC loves you.

Here's to you sticking around for more sweetie :3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • thanks guys!! i was drinking spiced rum & vanilla zero and that is nice :D also high%alc orange liqueur + sprite yay

Reactions: Nah
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    OH SHIT DIDN'T SEE THIS THREAD
    Was funny when you stumbled on Skype drunk that night though :D Happy Annaversary bae
    0123-party.png

Back