• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user! v2

Days
  • There are lots of them, but I will narrow it down to two :

1."You are what you believe in. You become that which you believe you can become"

2. "Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit."

In what characteristics you want to develop yourselves ?

Days
  • Not usually. We purchase generic items from local people around here, as they make/grow the items on their own and then sell. Rices and wheat/millets are very easy to get. People around our state produce these things, and we directly contact the local vendors to get them, and hence they are brandless.

Only branded food product which I can think of are chocolates, jams, sauces and Kellogg's Cornflakes.

Do you find your mobile, internet, TV bills expensive ?

Years
  • Only once afaik. My parents moved from one province to another when I was a child.
    Unless you wanna include moving from their house to the other house on the same property, in which case it would be twice, but like... idk if that's even a move lol

Can you wake up on time on your own or do you use an alarm?

Days
  • I do have 10-12 game CDs which I purchased from the shopping complexes as a kid, but the systems nowadays are getting slimmer, hence CD supports are no longer available. The old Laptop which I am using is heavy, and hence CD-player is there in it, so I could play it. But realistically, I don't use them because Pen Drives are also a thing. Though it reminds me of the school projects which I used to make on CD, and that "Burn to Disk" button still comes to mind.

What is the significance of DST, and what can happen if it is not adopted ? And is it necessary to follow it ?

Back