• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer The Question Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Not having to spend money on anything so that way I don't have to worry about being broke.

If you were given one thousand acres of land that you didn't need to pay taxes on but couldn't sell, what would you do with it?

string555

Banned
Years
Build Wonderland. :3

If you could get a surgery that allowed you to implant any E-book into your brain in an instant, with a 10% chance of death during the surgery, would you get the surgery? :O

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I'll leave it there and I don't even drive. I'm not going to risk picking it up and a car comes and hits me.

What movie universe would be the worst living in?

Last edited:

string555

Banned
Years
I guess any where most of the world's population dies off, since I'm sure I would die too.

What kind of music do you absolutely despise?

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I not that big of a reader but I think that my favorite would have to be Animal Farm. It is is a short and practical book. Honorable mentions would be Fahrenheit 451 and The Good Earth. I know that these are typical books read in school, but I actually liked reading these books.

Have you ever upgraded or installed a computer component?

TY

What is your favorite time of the day

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
3 am - 6 am

What's a common experience for many people that you've never experienced?

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Firefox! I remember using Internet Explorer until 2012 and then I switched to Google Chrome. About 2 or 3 years ago, I switched to Firefox for reasons I can't remember. I use Firefox for my browsing tasks, but I still use Google Chrome for my school tasks. This is mostly to keep my Bookmarks bar uncrowded. I would say that I am a big Firefox fan however!

What is your favorite board game?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Being a musician.

What was the most important appointment or deadline you missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back