• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer The Question Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Not really, probably hanging out on discord and playing various video games

Did you make new years resolutions for 2019?

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    i've had tea - obviously, i'm british - and i've been in the room with someone making some weird sweet coffee thing? (it smelled disgusting)

how was your 2018?

Years
  • Utterly BRILLIANT. And I don't use capital letters very often, so let that it be an indicator of the awesomeness involved.

Why am I so angry right now?

Years
  • Because they're not intelligent enough to know when to keep quiet :p

When was the last time you went for a long walk? :>

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Too long ago! I should go for one soon...

What's the last thing that made you happy?

Years
  • Nope. Was a bit of a checkers champion, though, but then my brain did that twist-snap-break-scream thing and suddenly my intelligence level was reduced to that of a particularly slow gastropod.

How do you ever find out what you truly look like if mirrors don't do the trick, nor cameras?

Years
  • Night owl, sadly. But given time, I'm planning a wee paradigm shift because no film crew is going to indulge my need to be filmed at 2 AM just because it's the only time I look remotely beauteous in all of my sinister glory.

Seeing as how I'm in an 80's phase, do I buy this or this?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back