• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anton Yelchin dead at 27

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
that sure is one extremely shitty way to go
rip

Lucid

So tragic, I was totally shocked to hear about this. This year has been horrible to people in the entertainment industry.

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
Damn, rest in peace. Hopefully this puts a cap on the list of entertainer deaths this year =(

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
It looks like Star Trek Beyond is going to be his last film appearance, which is a shame because I heard there was going to be a new Star Trek TV series after this. Rest in peace, Yelchin.

Years
Car crashes are a terrible way to die, and considering his young age he still had a huge career ahead of him. Hopefully everyone seeing the new Star Trek movie can pay tribute to him in the finest way.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
i'm especially sad when someone so young and with a promising career goes away like that... :(

PokeTrekkie92

Gym Leader of Alabaster
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 13, 2022
So tragic.... The day after this happened(It happened on father's day so I didn't want to ruin my dad's special day) I cried for god knows how long :(

Back