• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Apple or Samsung?

Which phone company is better?

• Samsung all the way!

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • The Iphone always wins!

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I hate my iPhone so much it's not even funny. I've been dying until my 2-year contract renews so I can get an Android.

Although with the last update, iTunes and the music app in my phone does look pretty fresh as hell. Still doesn't make up for the fact that the OS sucks ass.

Years
    I'm going to stick with my Nexus devices for the time being. :x
    This, really!

I used to own a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 (which was a gift to me at a raffle I won), but I gave that to my father for Christmas since he didn't have a tablet. Essentially, the only real usage I had for it was the WatchOn app for TV, since my Nexus 7 doesn't have an IR sensor. However, it was also one feature I could live without, so that's why I gave it to my father.

Plus, the tablet is difficult as fuck to get rooted, let alone the fact that there are no custom ROMs out for the device.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I'm not a fan of either party. But if I really had to pick one of them, I'd probably choose Samsung over Apple. Apple products don't get you very much for the money compared to pretty much everyone else, to be honest, and whatever shortcoming Samsung might have on the software side should be easily remedied, either by working around it, or flashing a new firmware.

That, and I'm not bothered by them out-of-the-box, too. In fact, I'm actually one of the few that likes TouchWiz, if only because they work. Stock Android actually looks off to me.

Personally I'd vouch for Microsoft phones and tablets, since, well, they are quite buttery smooth. You can basically think of them as the other Apple, except without paying elevated prices. And one that actually serves the low end.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Samsung because it offers more customization on the android and custom OSes also allow to install apps without necessarily going to App Market on android and just find some APKs and wallah installed in a jippy. While Apple/Iphones they tend to be strict and less customized, strict means all app must be from official app store and converting your favorite music to iphones may need the itunes and clipping your favorite part of the music files, while android doesn't care about file type junks and can use mp3 for music

Back