• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

April Fools?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Well i got to say from what Jimmy Kudo Got to Say With a Keen Eye for Details One Truth Prevails, I knew this was a Joke from the start.. hehe i am such a nerd tho.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Im going to say this was magnificent, excellent job you guys.

Already have 6 PMs on the matter XDDD

But actually I thought "Who in the Hail screwed up that bad to make us all mods?" lol that got me for a second. good one.

so how was the deciding whos admin/super/normal mod happen?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Well, the first thing I did was read a pm… and I thought the member had retired… but then I took a look at the board leaders… but nothing came up. So that's when I realised it's 1st April.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Ahaha >:D

I think it's great cause I got PMs from people telling me congrats on the promotion. Go. Me.
    Hahaha. Go you.

I didn't realized that when Midori Chi PMed me, I never notice her name, I was like, there's something wrong here...

xD

And, I never realized that my name doesn't look good on Steel Blue, maybe because many people have Steel Blue names too, or maybe Steel Blue is just an ugly colour.

benji

ウサギちゃん!
    Years
    Interesting... April Fools joke. XD

I wish I was on irc yesterday (only if just to listen to everybody talking about this). ;_;

(Psst, I'd like green better.)

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    When the less intelligent members arrive they probably won't even notice!

I kinda like this red name btw. Any chance of it being permanent? ;) heh

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    I took a screenshot, so that later generations may see this in all of its glory :p

April Fools?

Nice ScreenShoot, I'm Included in that Shoot..! Close Up Pleases..! :classic:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    wow ._. All enemies to PC shall be pwnd >3
    This is a good b-day present too ;D ty PC

-Closes thread.-

<<; ;>>...Muwahahaha*shoted*

XLR8

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..! THIS MAKE ME HAPPY ALOT..!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back