• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

April Fools?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Nick stop using that gif. :(

inb4 he replies with the gif

tumblr_llvc68gK6h1qf602eo1_400.gif

eo6na.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
We just make everyone have Lady Gaga avatars. It's what everyone is expecting already XD
Bunch of banwaggoning hippies. It was only supposed to be for fun because I was bored so I just edited avatars of a bunch of people who already knew I was going to do it because I told them I would, but now a ton of people are putting it in themselves as if they're invited to some sort of collaboration meme thing when that's not the case at all! Just a fun thing between some friends.

But I don't have any problem with making that the joke.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I like Cello's tbh. The rest is eh.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Cello's I gave a thumbs up. XD At first I thought it was just Nick being silly, and then EVERYONE else had one, and I even got a VM asking why I wasn't using the Gaga avatar. I was like.. No. D:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I was just being silly, but then other people who I didn't personally edit their avatar started joining in, and then people started blacking it out and whatnot and then it's just like... damn. :/ I didn't mean for it to be, as some people seem to think, a meme or anything like that. But now people are expecting it to be something like that for April Fools, and it would be SO funny to me if we do that and the people expecting it would probably find it funny, but the rest of the members are just like "...................that's it?" because they have no idea where it came from. I mean, that would be SUCH a lame prank if we decided to do that since it's just like wat? You know? Especially since we have a tendency to make some pretty epic AF pranks for a forum.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
Also, why not delay the April Fools joke until things calm down a bit? There's too much going on right now to come up with something witty. Alternately, we can just not do one this year; it's not like we have to do one every year, there are a lot of sites that don't. Or just not do one period; doing stuff like that sometimes makes people not take us seriously as a community.

I don't know, thoughts?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Oh, pfft... we HAVE to do something, so while you all concentrate on the demoted mods, I'll concentrate on making this wonderful, kay? In other words, I'm getting that thing uploaded so we have SOMETHING. deal. with. it. :)

Back