• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arbok or Seviper

Arbok or Seviper

• Seviper

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • Arbok

Votes: 33 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
Years
  • come on Seviper is cooler looking and have better movepool and he has a move only he can learn (Ekans dont count cuz of it doesnt learn it by lvl up) and it looks deadlier

Arbok or Seviper

Nuff Said

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Arbok defiantly. It looks cooler, and has more nostalgic purposes (TR).

GaryOGaryProductions

Supporter of Pokémon Elite
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2013
    Seviper, totally cool i love him!
    GO Serviper!!!

He also the poison attack of poison tail!!!
    GO SERVIPER

Last edited:

Blizzard Master

NU/BL/UU Trainer!
    Years
  • Let's see... I know this is basically closed and all but just wanted to give my opinion.

Arbok has Intimidate and Shed Skin, while Seviper only has Shed Skin. This gives Arbok an advantage over Seviper. Seviper has better Offensive stats while Arbok has more defensive stats, so I guess Seviper has it on that category... even thou Arbok is slightly faster. True on Seviper having a better Offensive move pool while Arbok has better Defensive move pool. They both get Coil move which is awesome which raises they Attack, Defensive and Accuracy meaning Gunk Shot becomes more deadly and this on a Arbok can become a problem, oh not mentioning that ARbok gets access to the Elemental Fangs while Seviper doesn't... I would just say Arbok, you can have a better strategy with it. If we going by looks than Seviper ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back