• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Archive] Script help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    WAIT POKEROY
    If that scripts turns you into another person for some reason, I think you've just made scripting history! Now you could use that script for other purposes, and make someone go undercover or something like that, don't you realise what you just accomplished? x].
    EarthsVisitor might be interested in that script...

Years
    WAIT POKEROY
    If that scripts turns you into another person for some reason, I think you've just made scripting history! Now you could use that script for other purposes, and make someone go undercover or something like that, don't you realise what you just accomplished? x].
    EarthsVisitor might be interested in that script...

Actually I don't think so. I'm pretty sure it's just an FR bug. If it's what I think it does, it turns you into another person on the map, but all the movement permissions are screwed up once you are in that person. It happened to me once, but I just ignored it and re-wrote the script slightly differently and it worked. It also happened in an older hack called Twilight Illusion, in a trainerbattle, just after a changed Pewter City, if you remember it.
    It could also have something to do with the flags, but l never really tried to figure out why, so I can't tell you for sure.

Let us know if it does something different to what I've mentioned.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2010
    I've run across it before after scripted trainer battles. I've only seen it in FireRed, but it happens to me when I set the movement of the person to "Look Down". Changing it to "No Movement" fixes the problem and looks the same.

Dr.Razor

Yellow Remaker
    Years
    HI,I ve got a question:
    How can i do to transforme a charater who is invisible in AM to an "un-invisible" character
    with a script?

Kingdra

*-_Pokémon Larimar_-*
    Years
    Can someone help me with this script, it doesn't work:

Spoiler:

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
    @Kingdra
    I'm not exactly sure but it might have to do with having 8 applymovements in a row. But I'm not exactly sure ;\

What's wrong with my script?
    I tried making a givepokemon script for the beginning to replace the Oak event. But when I talk to the person, he gives me 2 squirtles instead of one. Also, even though I don't think this is important but when the "You received a Squirtle." message plays, there's no jingle or the sound that happens when you get something.
    Here's my script:
    Spoiler:

Years
    hmm..about my script I think it is what 4xthe had cuz you are the other person you have a slightly changed palette and then you only can move 2 blocks around you...

so I think its just a bug...

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2008
    I was just wondering .. am i able to remove prof.Birch, his bag and the poochyena from pokemon ruby for a hack as i have already enabled prof.birch to give a pokemon at his lab.
    any help would be gratefully appreciated. Thnx in advance

Years
    Does anyone know what commands I need to use
    in PokeScript to remove a pokemon and check for a pokemon?
    I would really appreciate it..:)

and can someone check this script for any fauls..
    Spoiler:

Its a Check Gender/yes no/trading script....
    But I think I have some fauls in it and the removepokemon command im not so sure of...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    Hi read in the old thread somewhere that there was a script that activates in the in game starter chooser scripty thing can someone tell me what that is please?

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    I'm pretty sure as long as you setflag 0x828 you can do it.
    This should work:
    message $oak
    boxset 6
    givepokemon 1 5 0 (that means a bulbasaur on level 5 holding no items)
    setflag 0x200
    release
    end

#org $oak
    $oak 1 = Here, take this bulbasaur!

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    hey does antbody know the offset's for the kanto badges?
    or are they the same as the ruby ones
    can anyone help me?

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    THANK YOU SO MUCH !
    Derlo now i can make gymleader script's in firered

Hellsing

The bird of Hermes is my name
    Years
    What command do I need to make somebody check if you have a certain pokemon? like in the trade scripts or in a Bill's Grandpa script?

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    I don't know if checkpokemon 0x0 0x0 0x0 is a command, but it's worth a go.
    Otherwise use selectpokemon, I think you use it as selectpokemon 0x?

For instance:

selectpokemon 0x5
    if b_true goto $removepoke

And then add a removepokemon command..
    (I'll have to search up a bit more)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2008
    Can someone help me with this script? Someone already tried but it didn't work. It's supposed to Give you Togepi, ask if you wish to name it, and add the pokedex/menu.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back