• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ardariel Skies (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
  • After that... the worst thing was absolutely the licking. I cleaned up my face with the sleeve of my long coat. I saw Sapphire now by my side... still with bloodlust. I sighed and grabbed her head and pushed her away. "you better start drink from animals... like dogs or something... but definately not me" I told her as I backed away a step.

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
  • Sapphire smiled, "I wouldn't drink from you, not a friend."
    Dasiy jumped behind Max and gave him a playful nudge. Sapphire then runs up to Matt and gives him a good kick in the jewels before returning by Max.
    Sapphire asks, "You think he has learned by now?"
    She turn to him and sticks he tongue out at him again.
    Sapphire adds, "I don't think he'll be any trouble now. Seems he got first place, I'm glad it was his ship an not mine."
    She suddenly seemed extremely spiritful.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I finally noticed that Sapphire wasn't going to drink from my blood... and then I felt claws... paws... on my back... THE WOLF!!!. "AAAHHHH I'm being attacked by a wolf!" I yelled with a smile... I turned around and grabbed the wolf. I saw then Sapphire... umm... whatever. "I think... he learned his lesson long before when I almost destroyed his airship..." I expressed. I stared at Sapphire... how... was it... that... someone got sudden mood changes like me?.

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
  • Sapphire gives a shrug in smiles.
    She states, "Yeah, their's something wrong with my profile."
    She pets Daisy, then commands her to sit. Daisy started to calm down.
    Daisy: And no one knows I can pilot a ship. ^^
    Sapphire smiles the says, "Max, meet my pilot, other then myself. She seems to like you allready."

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Matt was in a state of shock from all that was happening. "WHAAAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?" he yelled, and whipped out his gun. "YOU TRIED TO KILL ME! TWICE!!!" He stomped his foot. "ONCE, fine, okay, you wouldn't be the first, but TWICE!?!?!?!" Matt fired 3 shots in the air.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I looked around as Sapphire mentioned hre pilot... "what pilot?..." I asked her as I suddenly looked at the wolf. "That wolf is your pilot!!!?" I yelled in shock as I crouched again to look at her. "Max... the Blue Lightning is going to be ready for tomorrow... we are... installing a cooling system for it...." said Mary as she came walking at me. "EXCELLENT!!!!! I forgot to install one myself when I made it..." I replied. Mary smiled and went inside. I sighed and looked at Sapphire. "Well... I'm going inside... I want to rest a bit..." I told her and went to the staircase. I saw Matt and sighed. "Chill... oh... and sorry for the Armored Hawk... I never wanted to really damage it... well... was that or dying" I said to him as I entered the base and went to the room I used last night... I sighed and fell asleep. Time passed and it was nightime.

As everyone was asleep... I woke up because ... I had plans. I went to the Blue Lightning now inside and entered it. I was in a hallway in the middle of the second deck. I put away some steel plates and went inside a tube. It had many cables... I crouched and went forward. I saw one box... and smiled. My eyes were sure glowing... or shining... whatever. I pushed a button behind it... and I went back to the hallway. I put everything as it was... it was perfect. I smiled and went back to my room and fell asleep again.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • "Heh. A friendly battle in the skies turns to the captain needing saving from a wolf." Raen sauntered noncholantly into the room. "Never thought that I'd see that in my travels," the wanderer commented as he strolled past Max into the ship.

-----------------

Deep in the night, Raen stood outside the base, his gaze fixed on the starry heavens above. Masked only by a few strands of dark hair, the male's cobalt eyes seemed to glow faintly as they reflected the silver moonlight that mingled amongst the stars' white aura. Suddenly removing the firearm from his side, the fighter raised it directly toward the moon. Though in truth unchanging, the moonlight seemed to somehow gain intensity as it illuminated and shone on the smooth surfaces of the weapon's well-polished grip and barrel. A fire of sapphire briefly flashed through Raen's azure eyes before waning as swiftly as its arrival.

Smiling faintly--seeming almost amused, he replaced the firearm at his side. Never a dull moment in this world. Seating himself on a large boulder, the wanderer closed his eyes as he submerged himself in his thoughts. That weapon on the Blue Lightning . . . Its system may be imperfect, but what weapon does not have faults? Still, I think I'd like to take a look at it. And beside that, I wonder what other secrets that ship may have.

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • 1:27 AM... and I woke up. I couldn't sleep... I don't know why. I sighed and went to the Blue Lightning. I walked in and stood just above the boxes. Of course... they were still hidden. I sat down and sighed. I rested my body on the wall and looked around. It was so... peaceful... and calm. The Blue Lightning was ready... it was cooled and re-armed, re-fueled, and cleaned also. It was perfect. I smiled and started to think about my future.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ooc: Well... ehh... Chriz's character, Sapphire, FireEmporer's character, Matt, and mine fought a little tournament. I am in my airship at 1:27 AM... and... well... the character Myneth and Kogenta's one are... around o_O... actually... Kogenta is interested in my airship.

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Marrus had been waiting an hour, two, no, three hours for his supplies to arrive. The other ships' activities were making him nervous; Were they Alliance ships? He was pacing back and forth.
    "WHen's it going to arrive?" He ceased pacing and looked out onto the bay, observing closely the "Blue Lightning".

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
  • A deep rumble with crackling combustions sounds behind them. A merchant class airship flies overhead, leaving behind thick trails of smoke, eminating from it's fusion jets. All along it's hull are streaks of scorch marks, along with ruins of several MAG batteries, smoking with the stench of gunpowder. Not far behind it, a massive deep azure warship moves in slowly for the kill, its hull marked witht he emblem of the Alliance. Then, in a graceful flow, it brings around all seven of its forward-mounted turrets, aiming at the straggler. In a quick burst, seven purple lazers streak across the sky, tearing through the already weakened hull, and slicing the airship in half before it explodes in a massive fireball, smoldering debris floating down into the underlying ocean. Then, the warship rotates to face the Blue Lightning, Streaks of a Dying Sun, Amored Hawk, and the not far off Ocean's Solstice. With a hum, it charges several of its cannons as a threat.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I sighed as I heard really loud noises. I looked to the outside to see an airship just about being destroyed. I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. A warship... an Alliance Warship! As the other airship was destroyed, I yelled "Everyone to their positions!!". All of my crew had rooms in the Blue Lightning, and everyone ran to their respective positions as they noticed the warship.

We were ready, and I sat down on my chair really... shocked. The warships are way bigger than a normal fighter airship like the Blue Lightning... but it wasn't time to be intimitated by size. We took off really fast before being hit by the cannons of the warship. man... a warship... they really want to kill us... but we will kill them first. We flew directly against the warship avoiding any attacks. "we won't do it like this... all controls over the Blue Lightning... pass them to me... all the crew take care of everything else" I commanded.

I took full control over the Blue Lightning as I was behind the wheel. Something that looked as a steering wheel of a car rose from the floor just infront of me. It could have been completely round... but it didn't had the upper side, nor the bottom side. It had some buttons in the middle. And one at each side of it. My thumbs could perfectly press those. They were for the turrets... and if I pressed twice quickly, it would launch the bombs.

I, immediatly, flew to one of the laser cannons. I pressed some buttons and missiles flew through dark sky to the laser cannon. I also shot bullets at it and two bombs. The bombs quickly were re-armed. We were fast... and we needed to be fast. I flew turned around and did the same thing to another laser cannon. I knew that fight was going to be a tough one... I also needed to save the base... and everyone in it. I just hoped that the crew in the Alliance warship didn't told the world about us... or the base.

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
  • 'It moves quickly, justly of it's name... This must be the blue lightning...' He thought, looking out from his place on the bridge. He was aged, and experienced, judging by his badges of courage and valor.
    "Captain, should I radio this in?" a technician asked.
    "No. Let's see just how good they are. And if we start to lose, send the message." He replied, looking back at the central HUD, watching as the tiny ship swung back and forth between their cannon fire.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I started to shoot more missiles and more bombs to their laser cannons... I was sure that was going to destroy the cannons... I wondered if they had more weapons... because I hoped not. Suddenly... after trying to destroy all the cannons... the missiles in my missile packs were out. "reload the missile packs!" I commanded. Some crewmen in the small armory between the wings reloaded the missile packs clicking some buttons. Machinery started to move, placing new missiles in the launchers. I kept firing against the cannons... I was not going to stop until they were destroyed.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Raen's eyes snapped open. The night's silence had been shattered, and the sounds of battle now rang out across the area. Standing, the fighter dashed toward the nearest entrance of the base. Throwing open the steel door, he made his way to hangar. I suppose I should have expected this. The peace never lasts long . . .

"Tch. Too late." Raen stood beside the Blue Lightning's landing platform, staring upward as the ship rose into the midnight air. I guess that means I'll be operating from the ground for the moment.

Making his way into one the base's communications rooms, Raen activated his headset. I think I've had enough attacks for the moment. And, this ship is already enough to deal with. Whatever happens, I cannot allow that Alliance ship to contact any others.

Opening the wiring of one the control panels, Raen began to reconnect several cables. As he worked with one hand, the other opened a communications channel on his headset to the Blue Lightning.

"Captain, this is Raen. I'm currently on the ground. Until I can adjust the range or make it more selective, I'll be jamming all communication waves. This should prevent the enemy from calling any of his allies." He paused--tapping a few keys to verify the status of the radio devices.

"I know this may cause some trouble for you. Sorry, Captain. Raen, out." Deactivating his headset, the male plugged in the final conduit and flipped a switch. Then, turning the dial on the communications systems, Raen stopped as it reached the desired angle. Opening the com-link on his headset, Raen tested a number of frequencies. Finding none of the links to be effective, grim satisfaction passed through his blue eyes.

Hopefully, this signal will be enough to jam any others . . . Although someone with enough experience could bypass this technicality, it would require considerable time for anyone to overcome it. Turning his attention to the open panel, Raen removed several tools from his belt. By then, I should have prepared something stronger to block the signals.

As he began to work, Raen's icy eyes narrowed slightly. I hope I'm giving more advantage to us than disadvantage . . . If only I knew more about mechanical engineering and the creation of electromagnetic impulses . . .

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I heard Raen telling me that he will try to not let the Alliance warship contact any of its alies. "Good Raen... you should try to find the signal of the warship and alter the frequencies... it should help increase theirs, but higher than normal... that should disable their communications" I told Raen... just before the communication went off. "back to the weapons" I expressed before firing more bombs and missiles to the last cannon. "WOOO!!! they have no laser offense... let's try to look for more stuff" I added. I flew around the warship and tried to fire at the engines.

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
  • ((Sorry about that.))

Static screamed over the Com-Net, effectively cancelling out the external warfare.
    "Communications jamming. They must think we're afraid..." the captain said, staring out at the small ship. The ship shook as one if it's turrets blew up, but he stood straight and tall, watching as one of their cannons got lucky enough to hit one of the Port-side missile launchers, destroying a few launch pods.
    "Score one for the Good Guys!" he declared, the whole crew replying with an all-around "Huzzah!".

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I saw the warship destroyed one of the missile launchers of the base. I sighed and hoped the base to take out their AA turrets. I started to shoot against their engines. I didn't wasted all of the missiles... and I tried to find another place to attack. I started to shoot bullets and bombs to some of the cannons the Alliance warship still had. "increase firepower" I commanded. One of my crewmen nodded and clicked some buttons. The turrets spun faster, and the bullets were more powerful.

I tried to look at a weak spot, but if there was one... it was too small. I tried to think in my next move... but suddenly, the base took out their AA guns and some Ground-to-Air missiles. The base's weapons quickly started to get fired... aimed straight to the warship. I sighed... I was not going to lose against that... monster. "That will count as 100 normal airships... and after we defeat them... we will steal everything useful... and then destroy the inside" I expressed as I kept shooting at the cannons.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back