• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are You a Boy or Girl? -Year End 2006 Edition-

Are you a boy or girl?

• Total voters

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    You can carry out a paired value significance test! First of all, make an assumption, then state the null hypothesis (whatever you want to test against), then make an alternative hypothesis (that just means the null is not true.) We can perform a test statistc according to specified formula, then we can use the Z score value of 1.96 (95% confidence interval for accuracy) to get a range of how many guys or girls in PC!

[/putting university knowledge into applicational uses, pwnage]
    You'll need to do a lot more work to put all that in simple, useful language for the PC audience, though. Actually I'm in statistics I already forgot all those concepts... my stats test is in 4 days. u_u;

In any case, no need to complexify the simple calculations needed to understand this surver of PC gender ratio.

22sa

Years
    Can I vote both? Because I've been known to go both ways on gender. XD
    Or as some say, I had a split personalty (who is gender confused, or a female). XD
    No, you may not, and if you could I'd ask you to move Toushiro's vote. ;_;

Last edited:

22sa

Years
    Awwww *Votes male*. XD
    *Pats* It's ok 22sa, they don't have to be even.... XD
    Sorry, typo. I meant move Hitsugaya's vote to where it belongs. I wanted an accurate survey, more so then evenness. XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Can I vote both? Because I've been known to go both ways on gender. XD
    Or as some say, I had a split personalty (who is gender confused, or a female). XD

I strictly remember someone saying that I'm a lesbian in a male body...

*cough*

I understand you there XD;

[Phantom Upheaval]

I friggin need new avy and sig
    Years
    I'm a boy, it's obvious.
    Although people think I'm lesbian. XD
    Unlike Andy, I know my gender too well, but people insist on calling me a girl/lady.
    *votes male*

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I once "confessed" to the DCC I was a boy, and they all believed me. D: Early 2005, the good ol'-new days. 8D;

That said, I'm a boy anyway girl~

Last edited:

Crimson Majestic

Crown Royale
    Years
    The last time I checked, I'm still classified as a male. It's way too expensive to perform a sex change in more ways than one, so I'll stick it to the man [myself].

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    XD, I'm a Female, you can kinda tell...can't you? Well I reckon my username is girlish anyway, ;p

22sa

Years
    XD, I'm a Female, you can kinda tell...can't you? Well I reckon my username is girlish anyway, ;p
    Oh, sorry... I thought you were a guy. I honestly did. Sorry =x

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Oh, sorry... I thought you were a guy. I honestly did. Sorry =x
    XD, that's why they should never have taken out the gender for our posts, now I go looking at everyone's profile to see their gender ._.

Back